WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

12 hours ago, The Fish said:

Which is a tacit admission of your myopic view. If proof is provided, you dismiss it out of hand. This is the very antithesis of being open minded. 

I showed you proof of liquid liquid curving round a sphere. 

Pour ocean water over a football and spin it. If the water doesn't fly off then I'll hold my hands up and say I'm wrong to question official lines.

What do you reckon?

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Would it be fair to say, Wolfy, that you think there's a global conspiracy surrounding space, space travel, and the planet? 

No, because we aren't living on a globe.

I will say that we are not being told the entire truth about a lot of Earth and so called space stuff for whatever reasons.

16 hours ago, wolfy said:

How does anyone know they're going to Antarctica?

How can anyone know that they're going to Antarctica in a supposed southern hemisphere?

This is the most spastic post I've ever seen and I used to sit through Fop's arguments on my breaks at uni

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This is the most spastic post I've ever seen and I used to sit through Fop's arguments on my breaks at uni

Fair enough but can you tell me how you would know you're going to Antarctica in the southern hemisphere as a supposed continent?

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Where do meteors come from? 

Durrr. He's already answered this, there's no such thing. Chelyabinsk was as false flag.

Wolfy doesn't believe anything he can't verify with his own eyes, or anything that he can for that matter.

Literally pointless this. 

:lol: 

Aye. 

Its like picking a scab though. 

So, yes Wolfy, I mean the big fuck-off lumps of rock that occasionally drop out of the sky and go boom. 

Explain how they fit in your sealed cell. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Durrr. He's already answered this, there's no such thing. Chelyabinsk was as false flag.

Wolfy doesn't believe anything he can't verify with his own eyes, or anything that he can for that matter.

Literally pointless this. 

The way we get filled full of crap, I think I've got a right to question a lot of stuff that cannot be proved or is even hidden from us so we can't directly prove anything.

All cloaked under the guise of security or official secrets.

It's pointless for anyone who has no reason to question or who thinks nothing should be questioned or be sceptical about.

There's many people like this and fair play to them.

Everyone has a choice to take part or not.

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: 

Aye. 

Its like picking a scab though. 

So, yes Wolfy, I mean the big fuck-off lumps of rock that occasionally drop out of the sky and go boom. 

Explain how they fit in your sealed cell. 

Anything supposedly solid would potentially be spewed from the central energy sun through pressure build but that's speculation. The reality is, I've never seen any falling rocks and nobody really seems to get hit by any falling rocks, except the odd pretence of someone's home getting hit by a fist sized rock that somehow leaves nice holes for us all to see.

The world's full of this and that, just as it's full of "it was this ........................BIG" fishermen/anglers.

So, the jury is still out with me on this falling rock stuff that we never ever seem to get hit by, bearing in mind we're supposedly a shooting gallery for them,  as well as all the supposed satellites orbiting a supposed globe that just never seem to get hit by anything and are up there for 10/20/30 years, as we are told.

I don't know why people don't question this stuff more.

Let's face it, we question the average Billy liar in pubs and clubs and what not with their stories that are 100% more believable than what we officially get told about this space garbage.

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

Pour ocean water over a football and spin it. If the water doesn't fly off then I'll hold my hands up and say I'm wrong to question official lines.

What do you reckon?

That wasn't the point of the experiment Wolfy. You're adamant that liquid is flat, it's a cornerstone of your delusion.

I've proven liquid will curve around a sphere. 

(•_•)
<)   )╯Fish
/    \

\(•_•)
(   (> Beats
/    \

(•_•)
<)   )>  Wolf
/    \

Just now, The Fish said:

That wasn't the point of the experiment Wolfy. You're adamant that liquid is flat, it's a cornerstone of your delusion.

I've proven liquid will curve around a sphere. 

(•_•)
<)   )╯Fish
/    \

\(•_•)
(   (> Beats
/    \

(•_•)
<)   )>  Wolf
/    \

Natural science. Look around you at lakes and oceans. Look at all water and see that it's flat and level.

People even use water to ensure level construction over uneven land.

I could make water stay around ball by filling a plastic bag up and placing the ball inside of it and sealing it but it doesn't emulate what we actually naturally witness.

However, if you're happy that huge oceans, lakes and rivers can simply stay on a ball whilst flowing, then be my guest.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

what if i piss on a globe in a forest when no one's around - did it still happen? 

As far as you're concerned it did, unless you want to deny it to yourself.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Anything supposedly solid would potentially be spewed from the central energy sun through pressure build but that's speculation. The reality is, I've never seen any falling rocks and nobody really seems to get hit by any falling rocks, except the odd pretence of someone's home getting hit by a fist sized rock that somehow leaves nice holes for us all to see.

The world's full of this and that, just as it's full of "it was this ........................BIG" fishermen/anglers.

So, the jury is still out with me on this falling rock stuff that we never ever seem to get hit by, bearing in mind we're supposedly a shooting gallery for them,  as well as all the supposed satellites orbiting a supposed globe that just never seem to get hit by anything and are up there for 10/20/30 years, as we are told.

I don't know why people don't question this stuff more.

Let's face it, we question the average Billy liar in pubs and clubs and what not with their stories that are 100% more believable than what we officially get told about this space garbage.

I take it you have your suspicions about dinosaurs then? 

36 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Natural science. Look around you at lakes and oceans. Look at all water and see that it's flat and level.

People even use water to ensure level construction over uneven land.

I could make water stay around ball by filling a plastic bag up and placing the ball inside of it and sealing it but it doesn't emulate what we actually naturally witness.

However, if you're happy that huge oceans, lakes and rivers can simply stay on a ball whilst flowing, then be my guest.

The ferrous liquid surrounded the spherical magnet, incontrovertibly proving liquid will surround a ball. Now if you shrank down so that the spherical magnet was the size of the planet, you would perceive the liquid to be flat, that's obvious. 

Why can't you think on grand scales? Do big things trouble you?  

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

The way we get filled full of crap, I think I've got a right to question a lot of stuff that cannot be proved or is even hidden from us so we can't directly prove anything.

All cloaked under the guise of security or official secrets.

It's pointless for anyone who has no reason to question or who thinks nothing should be questioned or be sceptical about.

There's many people like this and fair play to them.

Everyone has a choice to take part or not.

I'm constantly questioning everything from my own sanity to the dancing elves at the bottom of my garden and I think you're daft as a brush.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The ferrous liquid surrounded the spherical magnet, incontrovertibly proving liquid will surround a ball. Now if you shrank down so that the spherical magnet was the size of the planet, you would perceive the liquid to be flat, that's obvious. 

Why can't you think on grand scales? Do big things trouble you?  

No.

34 minutes ago, adios said:

I'm constantly questioning everything from my own sanity to the dancing elves at the bottom of my garden and I think you're daft as a brush.

At least you're thinking.