WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

Just now, Alex said:

1,324.6 metres

So where was he in relation to the actual launch site, because I don't see anything close to that, that is anything like under a mile.

Just now, wolfy said:

So where was he in relation to the actual launch site, because I don't see anything close to that, that is anything like under a mile.

What do you mean by "you don't see anything close to that"?

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

KCG is right though. You will blindly refute anything put forward, because you're narrow minded in your delusion.

Well I'm certainly not going to accept something based on no real proof, especially when I'm 100% sure that the space stuff they feed us with, is pure nonsense.

If I could find real proof then I would happily accept I was wrong.

I've seen nothing of the sort and in fact, all I've seen is basic comical shenanigans by basically bad actors and actresses.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

What do you mean by "you don't see anything close to that"?

Like I said.

The launch sites for missile, or what you believe are rockets, are many miles away from human interaction.

Some are reported to be as much as 13 miles away. Some supposed members of the in crowd as apparently placed 3 miles away and what not.

12 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Like I said.

The launch sites for missile, or what you believe are rockets, are many miles away from human interaction.

Some are reported to be as much as 13 miles away. Some supposed members of the in crowd as apparently placed 3 miles away and what not.

He shoots he scores!

20 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Well I'm certainly not going to accept something based on no real proof, especially when I'm 100% sure that the space stuff they feed us with, is pure nonsense.

If I could find real proof then I would happily accept I was wrong.

I've seen nothing of the sort and in fact, all I've seen is basic comical shenanigans by basically bad actors and actresses.

Who are you to declare what constitutes as real proof? Especially as you've still proffered zero proof of your theories.

Just now, The Fish said:

Who are you to declare what constitutes as real proof? Especially as you've still proffered zero proof of your theories.

I decide what constitutes real evidence in terms of a supposed global proof.

I've seen plenty of theories and so called evidence given out in theory.

Some of the stuff appears pretty good until you scratch the surface and see the weak coating.

My theories are neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. They're my musings, if you like. Nobody is asked to follow them.  But looking into the duping we are getting with this globe and space carry on is another matter, as far as I'm concerned.

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I decide what constitutes real evidence in terms of a supposed global proof.

I've seen plenty of theories and so called evidence given out in theory.

Some of the stuff appears pretty good until you scratch the surface and see the weak coating.

My theories are neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. They're my musings, if you like. Nobody is asked to follow them.  But looking into the duping we are getting with this globe and space carry on is another matter, as far as I'm concerned.

:spit: 

But why? Why are you the arbiter?

31 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Like I said.

Where did you get this information from?

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

:spit: 

But why? Why are you the arbiter?

I don't just accept anything without some real proof, as a reality.

I can accept certain things and not bother to question them, but I will not just believe it.

There's a massive difference between accepting and believing in something you've just accepted.

Just now, Alex said:

Where did you get this information from?

From supposed NASA sites. Unless they're making it all up and people can get within a mile to the missile launch sites.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I don't just accept anything without some real proof, as a reality.

I can accept certain things and not bother to question them, but I will not just believe it.

There's a massive difference between accepting and believing in something you've just accepted.

Ok, you get to say "Well I've not been convinced", what you can't do is say "I decide what is proof and what isn't."

Just now, wolfy said:

From supposed NASA sites. Unless they're making it all up and people can get within a mile to the missile launch sites.

So you believe the information NASA makes public then? :lol::lol::lol:

We don't need to spend all that money on sending wolfy to space. He doesn't believe Antarctica exists. That's a much cheaper fix. Someone get a Kickstarter going.

33 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Ok, you get to say "Well I've not been convinced", what you can't do is say "I decide what is proof and what isn't."

I'll decide what I believe to be proof or gobbledygook.

36 minutes ago, Alex said:

So you believe the information NASA makes public then? :lol::lol::lol:

It all depends on what is made public.

They can tell you there's going to be a space rocket launch and launch a simple missile.

It means that people can still view a lift off, except that lift off isn't what it says on the tin.

And to find out their shenanigans, you have to look into what they give out as a truth against what you actually catch as anything but the truth.

32 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

We don't need to spend all that money on sending wolfy to space. He doesn't believe Antarctica exists. That's a much cheaper fix. Someone get a Kickstarter going.

How does anyone know they're going to Antarctica?

How can anyone know that they're going to Antarctica in a supposed southern hemisphere?

5 hours ago, wolfy said:

Breathe in and ask yourself how you can't hold your breath.

Mystery solved.  Wolfy's been holding his breath in for far too long.

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

I'll decide what I believe to be proof or gobbledygook.

Which is a tacit admission of your myopic view. If proof is provided, you dismiss it out of hand. This is the very antithesis of being open minded. 

I showed you proof of liquid liquid curving round a sphere.