Brighton v Newcastle 24/09/2017

The Fish

Score?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Yeah, that was poor.

why are Brighton giving shelvey so much stick?

Aye I was wondering that myself, can’t remember him doing anything to them last season?

Joselu off for Dwight, think that’s a good sub Joselu hasn’t had much impact today. 

Edited by Howay

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Why can our most expensive signing of the summer not even get on when we're chasing a game?

Weird putting on a full back when we're chasing the game. 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

I expect a ban for Hemed for his stamp on Yedlin, ref missed it so howay MoTD get on his case the nasty cunt. That was fully meant, they had a clash earlier and he clearly stamped down  

Commentator said "He's got that nastiness to his game and he's stood on Yedlin there, but there was no intent"

Pick that apart. :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Commentator said "He's got that nastiness to his game and he's stood on Yedlin there, but there was no intent"

Pick that apart. :lol:

Aye ridiculous bit of commentary.  I know when I’m off balance I regularly stamp my foot down...

He even looked down before slamming his foot down the horrible cunt. 

Edited by Howay

I think we deserved a draw. I'm not too discouraged by the performance. I think shelvey did enough to warrant a recall as did Gayle. We looked much better after they came on, though admittedly Brighton were sitting back more, defending their lead by then. 

Bringing on gamez instead of Murphy was an odd one.

1 minute ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

We've been not too bad. It could have gone either way, I think there'll be a lot of games like that this season. Merino has played well but we have lacked composure in the final third.

We really need a number 10.

Hemed will be getting a 3 match ban for that.

And a 9.

Agreed though, was an alright performance that could have gone either way. Think we will have a chance at home against Liverpool next week. 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

I think we deserved a draw. I'm not too discouraged by the performance. I think shelvey did enough to warrant a recall as did Gayle. We looked much better after they came on, though admittedly Brighton were sitting back more, defending their lead by then. 

Agreed.  Deserved a point; system worked; reasonable performance.

It's just not going to work out every week.

4 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

We've been not too bad. It could have gone either way, I think there'll be a lot of games like that this season. Merino has played well but we have lacked composure in the final third.

We really need a number 10.

Hemed will be getting a 3 match ban for that.

He won't like.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Agree with that, I thought we were poor compared to our recent games which is a positive for me as we still did enough to deserve a draw away from home. I like how Joselu links the play at times but his misses were costly today, so for that I agree Gayle deserves a chance. 

If Hemed doesn’t get a 3 game ban the FA can absolutely fuck off, more intent and malice in that one that Shelvey’s stupid one imo as he stamped down hard, he even almost fell over in the process ffs.