Newcastle United v Swansea City St James' Park, Premier League 13 Jan 2018 KO 300pm

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GingerNut fell in the Gut, and swallered aal the fishees. And so should you if you think a draw would be fine.

Yup, blaming the manager is futile. He’s doing a great job given the hand he’s been dealt. And the players deserve some credit too for grafting their arses off despite their obvious limitations. If we

Was that the one towards the end where it wouldn't come down quick enough for him to get over the ball and keep it down? Nobody in our squad would have scored that, it barely a half chance.  

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/12/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

Top reporting on us from the Guardian yet again, this time from the other sunderland fan they have covering us, Glendenning.

"Newcastle don't do well when Lascelles is injured" 

Didn't both Lascelles and Benitez say that he'll be fit and able to play immediately after the luton game?

53 minutes ago, Andrew said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/12/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

Top reporting on us from the Guardian yet again, this time from the other sunderland fan they have covering us, Glendenning.

"Newcastle don't do well when Lascelles is injured" 

Didn't both Lascelles and Benitez say that he'll be fit and able to play immediately after the luton game?

According to physioroom.com there's a slight doubt as to wether Lascalles will play.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'll break it down for you, predator. Last time we played Swansea Benitez was on the sick and we won.

Ohh i see, I'm that used to reading your posts as shit stirring posts, i forgot all about your sarcastic posts.

One again, well done.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I wish you'd forget your login details.

Are you that far up your own arse ?

Just ignore my posts mate, if you disagree with me or don't like my posts.

I'll be a bit sad if you do tbh. But that's ok.

I quite like a lot of your posts, in fact if you have a look you'll see I've actually "liked" lots of your posts..nearly as much as you have.