Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tdansmith

Newcastle United v Swansea City St James' Park, Premier League 13 Jan 2018 KO 300pm

Recommended Posts

A "must win," "a 6 pointer" or the  "biggest match of the season"  

 

Any one of them.

 

A jammy 1-0 win will do.

HTL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Draw would be fine.

 

 

GingerNut fell in the Gut, and swallered aal the fishees.

And so should you if you think a draw would be fine.:mad:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Win would be fine, draw would be a once in every 3-4 generations pandemic and a loss would represent some kind of mass extinction event 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noelie said:

 

 

GingerNut fell in the Gut, and swallered aal the fishees.

And so should you if you think a draw would be fine.:mad:

 

I chuckled for quite a few minutes at this. :icon_lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No messing about we've got to be taking all 3 pts i think we'll just sneak a late win 1-0. Expect the crowd to get restless the longer it goes on without a goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/12/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

 

Top reporting on us from the Guardian yet again, this time from the other sunderland fan they have covering us, Glendenning.

 

"Newcastle don't do well when Lascelles is injured" 

 

Didn't both Lascelles and Benitez say that he'll be fit and able to play immediately after the luton game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Andrew said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/12/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

 

Top reporting on us from the Guardian yet again, this time from the other sunderland fan they have covering us, Glendenning.

 

"Newcastle don't do well when Lascelles is injured" 

 

Didn't both Lascelles and Benitez say that he'll be fit and able to play immediately after the luton game?

According to physioroom.com there's a slight doubt as to wether Lascalles will play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's deffo a rabbit off with Mitrovic physio room saying he's still got his back injury  & is a major doubt for tomorows game. Yet he said a few days ago he's fitter than ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

We should use the same tactics as last time and drop Rafa

Nope, i just don't understand that one, i know you're shit stirring again i just don't see the funny bit.

But keep on trying ginger fella :icon_lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Nope, i just don't understand that one, i know you're shit stirring again i just don't see the funny bit.

But keep on trying ginger fella :icon_lol:

 

I'll break it down for you, predator. Last time we played Swansea Benitez was on the sick and we won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

 

I'll break it down for you, predator. Last time we played Swansea Benitez was on the sick and we won.

Ohh i see, I'm that used to reading your posts as shit stirring posts, i forgot all about your sarcastic posts.

One again, well done.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I wish you'd forget your login details.

Are you that far up your own arse ?

Just ignore my posts mate, if you disagree with me or don't like my posts.

 

I'll be a bit sad if you do tbh. But that's ok.

I quite like a lot of your posts, in fact if you have a look you'll see I've actually "liked" lots of your posts..nearly as much as you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×