Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I nearly fell over when I saw the Geordie England fans wearing the red and white striped scarves. B)

Apparently Ashley couldnt even get his 3 words of dialogue right :D Article in the mirror reckons he got his private helicopter to the set for his 5 second cameo. Still cant believe our owner actually willingly agreed to say 'Fuck Off' as his only line in the film <_<

To pass the time we silently played the game of ‘which wag are you’ and gave the footballers marks out of ten.

We fought over Beckham and Gerrard getting top marks and left Rooney on the sideline. But when Mike Ashley fluffed his one and only line about 15 times I felt like throwing the fizzy ginger ale over the back of his head.

Finally he got it right and it was time to take a break and go outside for lunch of sausage and mash and apple crumble desert – not a lettuce leaf in sight.

<_<

I litterally just got 40mins into goal3 and seen that fat fucker Ashley and his one line of "fuck of pk.." and thought jesus christ must go post on the forums about this.... seems i have been beaten to it :D

Owen's in it just after him as well.

Excuse my ignorance but I thought the whole point was the lad used us as a stepping stone to bigger things - how come the third one has owt to do with us?

Excuse my ignorance but I thought the whole point was the lad used us as a stepping stone to bigger things - how come the third one has owt to do with us?

The 3rd film has nothing to do with him either ! <_<

He's barely in it !

Ashley reportedly paid £3m for that cameo.

More likely he made an investment in the film as he was rumoured to be getting into that sort of thing. Another fantastic bit of business from the fat cunt.

He's barely in it !

It was originally meant to be him winning the 2010 World Cup with Mexico or Argentina. I dont know what the fuck happened but the story changes to some pisshead let go by Real Madrid who gets signed by NUFC and gets knocked out of the 2006 World Cup in the quarters :D

Talk about being out of date, all the footage is 3 years old!!!

He's barely in it !

It was originally meant to be him winning the 2010 World Cup with Mexico or Argentina. I dont know what the fuck happened but the story changes to some pisshead let go by Real Madrid who gets signed by NUFC and gets knocked out of the 2006 World Cup in the quarters :D

Isn't that because it's set in 2006 ?

Who does he actually end up playing for then?

The guy on the front has an England kit on. <_<

Spurs :D

He's barely in it !

Isn't that because it's set in 2006 ?

Yes, but my point is why release a film about WC2006 in 2009? Surely it would have made more sense to release it next summer and base it around the 2010 WC