Bournemouth V Toon

Anorthernsoul

For that entire run I knew that cunt was going to foul Almiron. 

Fucking quality free kick and well deserved after that bellend cynically fouled Almiron, cheers for waiting until we were within shooting range :lol: stupid cunt, if you’re going to do that do it near the halfway line he was never catching Almiron ffs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

For that entire run I knew that cunt was going to foul Almiron. 

Fucking quality free kick and well deserved after that bellend cynically fouled Almiron, cheers for waiting until we were within shooting range :lol: stupid cunt, if you’re going to do that do it near the halfway line he was never catching Almiron ffs. 

It was well played by Almiron to take it as deep as he did before going down under the constant fouling, he guaranteed the yellow and as we saw the free-kick in perfect range.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

It was well played by Almiron to take it as deep as he did before going down under the constant fouling, he guaranteed the yellow and as we saw the free-kick in perfect range.

Agreed he stitched Ibe right up tbh, as he kept within Ibes reach the whole way, which gave Ibe the impression he’d catch him so he held off until he clocked on he wasn’t getting to him 

It’s also always annoyed me when they give pens for “fouls” on players that have no chance whatsoever of ever getting a chance on the ball, violent conduct aside. It just seems incredibly harsh to me. The worst I’ve seen was the on given against Coloccini or Williamson against Sunderland for a pull on a shirt, the ball was about 20 meters above everyone’s head as it sailed right out. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Absolutely fuck all consistency within football. Its frustrating as fuck. 

That’s the thing, there’s no way he’ll give that every time he sees it. 

Big Dean missing a clear penalty for a slight pull on Rondon in the box (if being consistent). Followed up by completely ignoring another clear foul outside the area. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1