Emre

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and could some admin please de register me i cant find the command

95211[/snapback]

What's the point? :lol:

EDIT: By the way you lot, can't believe you've driven away another member. This is exactly what HTT is going on about. This place will die soon :angry:

:o

Apparently HTT is taking a banner to the Southampton game IF he can afford a ticket. :lol:

95284[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh

95290[/snapback]

Yeah, I wear my obsession on my sleeve man. Do you go to the motherfucking games like? :angry:

Apparently HTT is taking a banner to the Southampton game IF he can afford a ticket. :lol:

95284[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh

95290[/snapback]

Yeah, I wear my obsession on my sleeve man. Do you go to the motherfucking games like? :angry:

95292[/snapback]

Yep i`m a sooperfan too! :(

95284[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh

95290[/snapback]

95292[/snapback]

Yep i`m a sooperfan too! :nah:

95293[/snapback]

Extra Kudos for not living in the area tbh :(

95284[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh

95290[/snapback]

95292[/snapback]

Yep i`m a sooperfan too! :quotes:

95293[/snapback]

Extra Kudos for not living in the area tbh :(

95295[/snapback]

Aren't we non-Geordies considered gloryhunters by the real sooperfans? :nah:

30,000 Hitz

Feb 16 2006

By Craig Hope, The Evening Chronicle

Toon fanatics who spent hours analysing the merits of candidates for the Newcastle United manager's job have come up with a short-list of one - Ottmar Hitzfeld.

A group of 20 supporters have spent hundreds of hours putting together a 30-page dossier outlining why the German manager, pictured, is the man to take over at St James' Park.

They are desperate to see the former Bayern Munich boss installed as manager and they have worked non-stop to research, write and distribute the dossier. The effort has been sent to United chairman Freddy Shepherd and Hitzfeld's son in Germany and is currently the hot topic on fans' forums, gaining support from around the globe.

Chris Smith, 26, from the West End of Newcastle, runs the popular fans' website newcastle-online, which receives nearly 20,000 visitors each day and is running an Ottmar Hitzfeld campaign.

The website published the results of a fans' poll today which put Hitzfeld at the top of the wish list with 44% of votes, while Martin O'Neill was second with 22%. Chris said: "Our policy is to remain impartial but we have abandoned that and are now backing the `Hitzfeld for the Toon' campaign. Our members have made it clear who they want."

Lee Banyard, 28, a lifelong United fan who now lives Cambridge, has set up the website hitzfeldforthetoon.com.

He said: "The response has been unbelievable and in the first few days we had more than 30,000 hits.

"Messages of support from exiled Geordies have been flooding in, some from as far away as New Zealand and Asia."

Source: http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/evening...-name_page.html

:D

I signed their petition...does this mean I'll get the Hitzfeld welcome pack and brotherhood robes?

96231[/snapback]

Pants down and cheeks apart for the Hitzfield initiation ceremony.

96234[/snapback]

Two in the poo tbh.

It's really beginning to piss me off this campaign now. Fair enough, the Newcastle-online "editorial team" want Hitzfeld, but by reading some of their articles you would have though all the fans were unanimous on this point. Plus, despite what HTT might claim, many of the said articles have been actively dismissing other popular candidates, especially O'Neill, who apparently isn't good enough.

FFS we should be delighted if we get O'Neill! Look what happened last time, we ended up with Souness, and we were in a better situation then, a much better one. I really don't think this campaign is helping Newcastle's cause at all now, not least because we'll look like a right bunch of saddos (collectively, because we will all be tarred with HTT's brush) when he turns us down.

That's because HTT is a prick full of his own importance though, you already knew that though didn't you?

96245[/snapback]

Yes, but increasingly he's getting the attention he craves and it's going to make him worse unfortunately.

That's because HTT is a prick full of his own importance though, you already knew that though didn't you?

96245[/snapback]

Yes, but increasingly he's getting the attention he craves and it's going to make him worse unfortunately.

96255[/snapback]

He's always going to have his legion of fans, fair enough, that's up to them. I don't like him, that's up to me.

96245[/snapback]

96255[/snapback]

He's always going to have his legion of fans, fair enough, that's up to them. I don't like him, that's up to me.

96262[/snapback]

flashing_red_light.gif
:D

tbh

96262[/snapback]

Doubt it, he's an idiot.