Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

Oh and Tony Horne isa complete idiot, worst DJ Metro have ever had..

Oh dear, his comments haven't gone down well. :lol:

94804[/snapback]

Who's the best Metro DJ? :o

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94804[/snapback]

94812[/snapback]

They need a Best Metro DJ forum tbh.

94804[/snapback]

94812[/snapback]

Bring back 'Hits not Homework' tbh.

94822[/snapback]

Here with your flashing blade, etc.

94804[/snapback]

94812[/snapback]

Bring back 'Hits not Homework' tbh.

94822[/snapback]

'Hitz not Homework', shirley?

Some great faces for radio there like. Alan Robson hasn't changed a bit :lol:

94851[/snapback]

:o:angry:

James Whale! What a fucking cock-end!

94870[/snapback]

James Whale did Night Owls on Metro before Alan Robson. Did you ever listen to his show on TalkShite? Jesus wept!

94877[/snapback]

I remember his TV show in the very early 90's. Jesus Weptomundo!

Oh aye, I forgot about that, 'The James Whale Radio Show'? :lol:

He's a reet wanker like. On his show on TS he shouts down any caller he disagrees with but if he gets a guest on, like for example George Galloway as per the other week, rather than asking searching questions he is totally sycophantic.

Oh aye, I forgot about that, 'The James Whale Radio Show'? :lol:

He's a reet wanker like. On his show on TS he shouts down any caller he disagrees with but if he gets a guest on, like for example George Galloway as per the other week, rather than asking searching questions he is totally sycophantic.

94884[/snapback]

Are you sure?

I remember he used to have a red button he could press to cut callers of on that show, HILARIOUS!

There are few people in the world who could look like no bigger a prick after seeing that photo like that, but he's one of them.

I've worded that really badly...

I still listen to James Whale occasionally, he's full of shit like but he's made a career out of talking bollocks he doesn't actually agree with in the hope it pisses people off enough to ring him. People still take the bait.

I've told you all the story about me being Alan Robson's PA for the day haven't I? Total bell end.

I still listen to James Whale occasionally, he's full of shit like but he's made a career out of talking bollocks he doesn't actually agree with in the hope it pisses people off enough to ring him. People still take the bait.

I've told you all the story about me being Alan Robson's PA for the day haven't I? Total bell end.

94896[/snapback]

Grade A WUM like, fair play. Whale that is, not the ginger troll.

Big mention for them this morning on Metro FM news, might get another one at 8am if anyone's interested in tuning in. Don't usually listen to Metro but was flicking channels on the way to work, the Hitzfeld website got a mention and they had the lad who constructed it on the phone (pre-recorded like). Cut to Tony Horne going 'how sad'.  :lol:

Still, that's a major coup and I expect there's a bit of a party going on over at N-O towers.

94527[/snapback]

We should set up a Tony Horne wind-up phone call where he rings HTT live on Metro and pretends to be Hitzfeld, complete with crappy German accent. He could tell HTT that he wanted him to be the first to know that he WILL be Newcastle's next boss, and listen as HTT simultaneously filled his kegs and tried to start a thread on N-O. :o

94628[/snapback]

You make me laugh....seriously

Talking about backstabbing....look yourself in the mirror once in a while.

94925[/snapback]

I imagine you'd find that very difficult. :lol:

Big mention for them this morning on Metro FM news, might get another one at 8am if anyone's interested in tuning in. Don't usually listen to Metro but was flicking channels on the way to work, the Hitzfeld website got a mention and they had the lad who constructed it on the phone (pre-recorded like). Cut to Tony Horne going 'how sad'.  :lol:

Still, that's a major coup and I expect there's a bit of a party going on over at N-O towers.

94527[/snapback]

We should set up a Tony Horne wind-up phone call where he rings HTT live on Metro and pretends to be Hitzfeld, complete with crappy German accent. He could tell HTT that he wanted him to be the first to know that he WILL be Newcastle's next boss, and listen as HTT simultaneously filled his kegs and tried to start a thread on N-O. :o

94628[/snapback]

94925[/snapback]

I think it was a joke :angry:

94527[/snapback]

94628[/snapback]

94925[/snapback]

That post makes less sense than Aaaaaaaalan's tbh. Backstabbing? WTF!