Newport fan in peace

Jamiencafc

Hello all. Due to the club losing a lot of revenue from match day income, I've decided to set up a fund raising page to try and give a little bit back to the club. Your fans have been great on twitter so far and with donations. Appreciate and help given. Good luck for the season (be kind to us on Wednesday). 

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ncafcfans

As a fan that supports a fan owned club, I feel we need to be doing that little bit more than other clubs around us. With another great cup run under our belt we should have been looking at 3 potential sell out crowds and a lot of extra money in the bank. However, as with everything this year, it hasn't been quite that straight forward.

We've got another Premier League team coming to a floodlit Rodney Parade, but this time without the Amber Army backing the team on the terrace. Instead, why don't we back our club with a little bit of extra financial support to make up for that lost match day income?

Think how much you would have spent buying a round of pints in Bar Amber, or a hot dog under the terrace. If we can all chip in with a few quid then it can go a long way for our club.

All the money raised from this will go straight to the club, helping to keep Newport County going as strong as possible in these tough financial times.

Everyone that donates to this cause will go into a draw for a £50 club shop voucher.

Up the County!

24 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I spent a week in Newport one day many moons ago. 

Hope it's not as big a shithole as it was then. 

Good luck in your endeavours! 

You spent a week in Newport in a day. Must have been some pretty strong shit 

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

You spent a week in Newport in a day. Must have been some pretty strong shit 

bit like smoking dmt, catapults you to another dimension for about 5 minutes but seems like a life time.

in fairness to ugly mackem there are parts of newport which appear other worldly!

:)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I spent a week in Newport one day many moons ago. 

Hope it's not as big a shithole as it was then. 

Good luck in your endeavours! 

Bit harsh there, he’s from a good family, which, let’s face it, is the important thing....

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Nufc are losing more than Newport are mate. You going to donate?

I think our clubs circumstances differ just a bit mate. Newport turnover a couple of million a year. Newcastle just spent roughly 15 million on a left back. 

If your clubs finances were as tight as ours then I'd gladly chip in a couple of quid, as I have done with clubs further down the pyramid than Newport 👍

1 hour ago, Jamiencafc said:

I think our clubs circumstances differ just a bit mate. Newport turnover a couple of million a year. Newcastle just spent roughly 15 million on a left back. 

If your clubs finances were as tight as ours then I'd gladly chip in a couple of quid, as I have done with clubs further down the pyramid than Newport 👍

How about we just give you Joelinton on a free?