FA cup QF draw

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken to a Chelsea fan who wasn't too happy with it, said "I bloody knew we'd get you lot!"

97881[/snapback]

Blatantly filling his pants tbh

Must have heard all the media stuff about us being a great cup team.

97884[/snapback]

Apparently we're the only team other than Arsenal to have beaten Chelsea in the cup in the last 7 years.

:rolleyes:

97890[/snapback]

We won it three times in the fifties an all. :angry:

97894[/snapback]

:D

I don't get your point. We didn't beat Chelsea in any of those years did we?

My point was that a Chelsea fan might see us (somewhat legitimately) as a bit of a bogey team.

97901[/snapback]

Our record attendance is against Chelsea too. They must be shitting themselves tbh.

97902[/snapback]

Also a midweek game, coincidence? I think not.

Here man, what a load of shite I'm reading in this thread. We're going to win it, and we'd have to beat Chelsea to do that at some point. This is going to be sweet man, knocking these bastids out at their own ground. Imagine the belief our team are going to have after that? No one will be able to touch us. FUCKING COME ON!

Here man, what a load of shite I'm reading in this thread. We're going to win it, and we'd have to beat Chelsea to do that at some point. This is going to be sweet man, knocking these bastids out at their own ground. Imagine the belief our team are going to have after that? No one will be able to touch us. FUCKING COME ON!

97928[/snapback]

Thats the spirit. None of this doom and gloom. Liverpool in the semi's too if I have my way. Knock the competition out before the final.

97928[/snapback]

Thats the spirit. None of this doom and gloom. Liverpool in the semi's too if I have my way. Knock the competition out before the final.

97930[/snapback]

You know it baby. :D

Spoken to a Chelsea fan who wasn't too happy with it, said "I bloody knew we'd get you lot!"

97881[/snapback]

Blatantly filling his pants tbh

Must have heard all the media stuff about us being a great cup team.

97884[/snapback]

Apparently we're the only team other than Arsenal to have beaten Chelsea in the cup in the last 7 years.

:rolleyes:

97890[/snapback]

We won it three times in the fifties an all. :angry:

97894[/snapback]

:D

I don't get your point. We didn't beat Chelsea in any of those years did we?

My point was that a Chelsea fan might see us (somewhat legitimately) as a bit of a bogey team.

97901[/snapback]

Our record attendance is against Chelsea too. They must be shitting themselves tbh.

97902[/snapback]

Also a midweek game, coincidence? I think not.

97925[/snapback]

Rob W was actually there. FACT!

Aye but barca dont have a Boumsong do they which helps

Bollox to this draw.

97920[/snapback]

It's Shearer's final season tho so it's hard to look at this game as anything more than a formality tbh.

97928[/snapback]

thats the spirit , owen back , new manager by then prob... its still possible :D

97928[/snapback]

97930[/snapback]

then lose at cardiff to bolton. a spectacular failure would be SO newcastle.

97928[/snapback]

97930[/snapback]

97964[/snapback]

Shearer to miss vital penalty in shootout tbh.

97971[/snapback]

Even though it would set up the fairytale, Shearer won't actually score in the final. Shola will get the winner.

97983[/snapback]

His 20th or 30th goal of the season?

97971[/snapback]

Even though it would set up the fairytale, Shearer won't actually score in the final. Shola will get the winner.

97983[/snapback]

His 20th or 30th goal of the season?

97996[/snapback]

Come on now, get real...

97928[/snapback]

97930[/snapback]

97964[/snapback]

More likely to lose to Bugpuss' lot tbh