who fancies ruining their Saturday? Once more into the breech dear friends...

Dr Gloom

it's forecast to rain all day. so without the daily sanity walk to look forward to, i think i might put myself through 90 minutes of torture courtesy of Steve Bruce.

so is this going to be the week, when bruce can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark, finally freeing the squad from Rafa's shackles to play "his way"? 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

it's forecast to rain all day. so without the daily sanity walk to look forward to, i think i might put myself through 90 minutes of torture courtesy of Steve Bruce.

so is this going to be the week, when bruce can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark, finally freeing the squad from Rafa's shackles to play "his way"? 

Nice and bright on sunny Tyneside but expecting a torrential pouring of verbal diarrhoea from our man in the dugout post match should we carry on as we have been and don't get any of the luck that seems to have ran out for 'Great job 'eez doing' Brucie. 

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to who fancies ruining their Saturday? Once more into the breech dear friends...
1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Buy some decent waterproof clothing would be my advice ;) 

Looking at that I think he’s trying to get the sack / paid off. He’s that shite a manager though he might actually think it’s his best best XI 

How is Hendrick constantly getting a game? Insanity. Shelvey is highly questionable as well, but he at least is occasionally capable of something good, Hendrick, not so much.

• Like 1