Steve Bruce’s current shite V Steve Bruce’s previous shite but in claret and blue

sammynb

Tim Sherwood is an absolute dickhead, but he's rightly calling this game and our 'tactics' out as being shit. The best they could come up with is that hopefully the second half is better. Sad but true.

Just now, OTF said:

Tim Sherwood is an absolute dickhead, but he's rightly calling this game and our 'tactics' out as being shit. The best they could come up with is that hopefully the second half is better. Sad but true.

There is more chance of Piers Morgan apologising to Meghan Merkle.

5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I was about to give faint praise to Joelinton and point out that his ball retention and hold up play is actually decent, he looks very awkward to get the ball off. That of course was before those two diabolical missed opportunities to pass when people were on. Our only hope is to ask the wizard for a footballing brain for Joelinton. 

He's creative with the way he turns it over, I can barely contain my excitement in wondering whether it will be dribbling it lazily towards two defenders who pick his pocket easily, trying to beat one man and inadvertently giving the ball up, being knocked off the ball by a smaller defender or just passing it straight to them. Joga bonito!

10 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I was about to give faint praise to Joelinton and point out that his ball retention and hold up play is actually decent, he looks very awkward to get the ball off. That of course was before those two diabolical missed opportunities to pass when people were on. Our only hope is to ask the wizard for a footballing brain for Joelinton. 

You wanted Murphy to start mate, your credibility is shot.

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

You wanted Murphy to start mate, your credibility is shot.

Murphy has been comparatively good, when compared to other players in the squad, when he's been given the chance this season, and a damn sight better than he used to be before he went on loan. He certainly offers more than Joelinton, or are you saying you'd rather Joelinton to start over Murphy?

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Murphy has been comparatively good, when compared to other players in the squad, when he's been given the chance this season, and a damn sight better than he used to be before he went on loan. He certainly offers more than Joelinton, or are you saying you'd rather Joelinton to start over Murphy?

Is Joelinton the only alternative like?

What's Murphy done well?

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Is Joelinton the only alternative like?

Who else are you playing out wide with the injuries we have? I'd rather we had Ziyech off Chelsea to stick out the right, but its not happening is it. It pretty much is down to either Joe or Murphy.

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just noticed sports direct have 70% off

Hold out for 80% or you're a giant mug.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Ritchie?

😂 Yeah Ritchie has been a world beater lately all right, but it's my credibility that's shot. Murphy has looked like he can actually run and effect that game when he's been on. Ritchie on the other hand has to put in about 100 shite crosses for one good one, and hasn't looked like scoring in about two seasons. In fairness he was switched to wing back for a while.

Had to shoot there, had the time and space to dink it over the keeper instead of passing it back into a congested centre. It was a good run and nicely weighted pass.

7 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

😂 Yeah Ritchie has been a world beater lately all right, but it's my credibility that's shot. Murphy has looked like he can actually run and effect that game when he's been on. Ritchie on the other hand has to put in about 100 shite crosses for one good one, and hasn't looked like scoring in about two seasons. In fairness he was switched to wing back for a while.

:lol: He doesn't need to be a world beater. Murphy can't hold down a place in championship sides, and hasn't looked like scoring in any season.