Steve Bruce’s Willockless Winnets vs Arteta’s spray painted heed

Tom

Just now, NJS said:

Plan A fucked. 

It’s still plan A. Sitting back conceding as little as possible and hope we are still in the game in the dying minutes to throw a lucky punch.

What a fucking load of uninformed shit from the commentary here:

"Well Steve Bruce said he wanted to do it his way, since they slid down the table. And the football has certainly improved since then."

Just fuck right off. 

He said that after having more than 70 games as manager. Let that settle for a moment whilst you consider what kind of moron manager would say something like that after that long in charge, then take a little extra moment to consider the commentator who sees that and twists it into a narrative where doing it his way has turned things around.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

What a fucking load of uninformed shit from the commentary here:

"Well Steve Bruce said he wanted to do it his way, since they slid down the table. And the football has certainly improved since then."

Just fuck right off. 

He said that after having more than 70 games as manager. Let that settle for a moment whilst you consider what kind of moron manager would say something like that after that long in charge, then take a little extra moment to consider the commentator who sees that and twists it into a narrative where doing it his way has turned things around.

Ironically results picked up when he reverted to the 3-5-2 he inherited from Benitez with playing Ritchie as a wing back again.

• Like 2

We look fucking crap today. We usually look fucking crap and depend on ASM, Wilson, or more recently Willock pulling something out the bag. Even games we win we’re basically never the side that controls the game. 

I can’t even see our game currently as the channel I’m watching is showing the protest at Manchester United in split screen and have been for 5 minutes now. Fucking disgraceful that this is football in 2021, there’s a live game on I’m trying to watch and I’m being forced to watch a tiny split screen version as they want to show some Manchester United fans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

We look fucking crap today. We usually look fucking crap and depend on ASM, Wilson, or more recently Willock pulling something out the bag. Even games we win we’re basically never the side that controls the game. 

I can’t even see our game currently as the channel I’m watching is showing the protest at Manchester United in split screen and have been for 5 minutes now. Fucking disgraceful that this is football in 2021, there’s a live game on I’m trying to watch and I’m being forced to watch a tiny split screen version as they want to show some Manchester United fans. 

Are you suggesting that recent results aren’t down to Brucey’s managerial masterclass?

Luke Edwards wept.

"Defending there from Dummett, certainly a thing that he knows how to do". The standard of this commentary 💩