a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

At midnight on a Friday. I daren't ask what you had to do for it.

I guess I was the only sad bastard still hitting refresh at that ungodly hour. Couldn’t believe my luck when one popped up. I was so surprised I was slower to click on the ticket than I had been when missing out during the day. Not having a life paid dividends 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Any advice.

I wanting to let my son use my ticket today.

How much checking goes on? Does your name or age band pop up on the screens or does it just flash up valid ticket.

is your son registered as family?  

if so you can transfer the ticket to them.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I guess I was the only sad bastard still hitting refresh at that ungodly hour. Couldn’t believe my luck when one popped up. I was so surprised I was slower to click on the ticket than I had been when missing out during the day. Not having a life paid dividends 

hat doffed mate, really pleased for you!  :)

still trying to get one for me mate, started refreshing on vodafone just after joining the m42 from the m5, got just short of the m1 on the a42 before becoming a robot. starting again on me ee phone now which doesn't seem aware I'm not human, fuck all coming up mind, not seen a thing all morning.....

perseverance hopefully to pay off!

• Thanks 1

I'm thinking about getting a hospitality ticket v Man City (13th Jan)  for my eldest for xmas. It will be first game at St Jimmys. He is the slightly on the spectrum so thought it might be less noisy. Plus I'd be guaranteed a ticket.

Has anyone been to/got any knowledge of Shearers  Bar Hospitality ? Its the only affordable one left.

• 2 weeks later...