Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Clearly not a medical if it's at the RVI then, surely Al-Shibab or whomever would have him booked into the Nuffield in such instances.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Right foot amputation? 

Or Shearer has donated his right foot to Miggy. Miggy is about to become a monster, but Shearer will be walking in circles on MOTD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Clearly not a medical if it's at the RVI then, surely Al-Shibab or whomever would have him booked into the Nuffield in such instances.

Heard he was in for a 12 week scan with wykikis lass

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bentaleb vibes about this one. 

Thats a smart move from us if it pans out I reckon, ange doesnt fancy him but he has played plenty of games under previous managers. Plays exactly how and where we need someone at a high enough level.

• Like 2

He's an underrated player imo. Does a good job week in week out without fuss and has a great attitude by all accounts. Obviously this could just be a rumor especially if its the Mail ffs, but he's the type of player you could see Eddie wanting. 

Surprised Spurs will apparently do business with us. As a loan he’s fine but he was replaced by Ndoggie who on current evidence is miles better. He was though dumped  into the “not good enough” pile by Spurs fans last season but half of them have looked different players under Ange. So there’s little risk and a lot to be gained if Eddie can up his game by the normal 25-50% :good: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

he was replaced by Ndoggie who on current evidence is miles better.

Who?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Udogie's a full back isn't he? 

I think he is getting mixed up between Udogie and N’Dombele but who i think he actually means is Pape Sarr. Or posisble Bissouma.

To sum up, PL is a massive racist.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 11

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think he is getting mixed up between Udogie and N’Dombele but who i think he actually means is Pape Sarr. Or posisble Bissouma.

In my defence I got home at 4 at which point the first can was opened, purely for medicinal purposes as I’ve come down with a severe case of CUP FEVER this weekend :nufc: :D 

And you’re right, the player am thinking of sounds like Covid’s little brother :cuppa:

IMG_3656.jpeg

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Thought it was Charlie Insomnia meself

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Oof, I'm sorry to have to report that they all look the same to PaddockLad! 

I think we all know which stand PL will be in tomorrow:

image.png.790c2f986c8c21aa313ef1cc3bfc88e7.png

• Haha 15

Him and Lascelles are 100% away IMO. Howe tripped over his words when asked about both of them when giving his excuses and that's not like him at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Him and Lascelles are 100% away IMO. Howe tripped over his words when asked about both of them when giving his excuses and that's not like him at all.

Nah. They're usually organised and ready for the questions too

• Like 1

Just now, Dazzler said:

I'd have gladly sold Lascelles for the last 4 seasons. He's been half decent for us this year though and has earned a new contract as our 3rd choice CB imo. I wouldn't blame him for leaving though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd have gladly sold Lascelles for the last 4 seasons. He's been half decent for us this year though and has earned a new contract as our 3rd choice CB imo. I wouldn't blame him for leaving though. 

My dad hates him. Has never rated him and even he has changed his mind this season after seeing him play under Howe for an extended run of games.

It's also worth pointing out that my dad is your bog standard west end, old man, racist so black players have to work extra hard to gain his approval - so Lascelles must have been fucking mint recently.

Personally, I'll be sad to see him go as I think he's always been decent, and has really stepped it up this season. However, a few million quid for us and the chance for him to be the first choice CB at a new club is the least he deserves after years and years of graft, leading a team of misfits under Ashley's ownership.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Nah. They're usually organised and ready for the questions too

Aye, it was like he was thinking of his lies on the spot tonight. Maybe it's not as far along as Maxi's to Saudi was though, coz he just came out and admitted it then. Perhaps we're still not agreed on the transfer fees yet, but are very close.