World Cup 2022

Just now, Tom said:

He's tweeting from the stadium for fucks sake :lol: 

I’m at the point now where I get satisfaction out of their hypocritical seethe. He’s not said a fucking word about Qataris before or since arriving 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex said:

I’m at the point now where I get satisfaction out of their hypocritical seethe. He’s not said a fucking word about Qataris before or since arriving 

He wouldn't dare, nor would Delaney or any of the other clowns. 

Despite the fact I'm sat at home watching on a laptop when I should be working and he's in the stadium enjoying his corporate hospitality it's apparently the fans responsibility to call out "sportswashing" not his.

If I were to go to Qatar it would cost me £185 a night to stay in a gazebo in the middle of the desert in a half finished fan park.

Yet this thick doylem thinks he can take the high horse on his expenses paid trip. 

• Like 6

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Both going for the same ball.  GK are protected too much.  The player had his back to the keeper and went for it.  Not like he was facing the keeper and flew into him.

I'll give you that they were both going for the ball, but did you notice that one actually got the ball and the other one was miles away?

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Both going for the same ball.  GK are protected too much.  The player had his back to the keeper and went for it.  Not like he was facing the keeper and flew into him.

It was a foul on the keeper irrespective of the intention. 

• Like 1