Eddie's Graft to the whistle mags v Pep's, we've won lads, lets chill last two mins BOTTLING FUCKS!

wykikitoon

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Played a great ball through just then :lol: 

Aye he did, would have been a valid take away for Wilson to get on the score sheet.

• Like 1

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

And then you had Rooney

You could name hundreds of the 'Top 6' down the years.  They say it every year they'll clamp down on it and never do.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Brother in law and Father in law saying Burn should have been sent off for telling the ref to fuck off.  Fair do.  But Henderson wouldn't finish a fucking game if they applied that.

Don’t tell me, they’re rugby fans?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Well, I am and I agree with them :lol: but it needs to be applied across the board.  But this is football.  The rules aren't. 

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Brother in law and Father in law saying Burn should have been sent off for telling the ref to fuck off.  Fair do.  But Henderson wouldn't finish a fucking game if they applied that.

The only response to this is to tell them both to fuck off and accept your red card. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: “ah’ll tell thee wun thing Tarquin Clapton-Bowles would never talk t’ref like that”. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

He's such a fucking cock end. 

Contrarian Cockwomble (the chicken roaster not you).

• Haha 1

We instantly look a better team with Wilson back. And ASM looks interested when he's there too. 

Honestly I think ASM has some right to be fucked off with having to feed Wood. :lol:

Just now, Gemmill said:

We instantly look a better team with Wilson back. And ASM looks interested when he's there too. 

Honestly I think ASM has some right to be fucked off with having to feed Wood. :lol:

Racist tbh