Eddie's Neonicotinoid Laden Bastards VS. Thomas's Hair Nets

tooner

Have to say that Southgate is mad is Trippier isn't first choice at RB for England. 

MURPHY! even he couldn't miss that, nice composure

Just now, Gemmill said:

Class. Murphy finally scores. 

Great work and pass from Wilson, but it came from Murphy's pressure on the keeper.

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Have we scored yet :lol: 

it just skipped forwards randomly so I missed the first goal. Caught up in time to see Murphy’a tap in 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Burn isn’t a left back is he 

He's played a couple of loose passes as well. I think Howe would be justified on returning Targett to the starting lineup if he keeps on like this. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

He's played a couple of loose passes as well. I think Howe would be justified on returning Targett to the starting lineup if he keeps on like this. 

Burn is a quality centre half but Targett looks much more at home at left back. It doesn’t sound like Howe wants to drop Burn but then he has a big call to make because Botman doesn’t deserve to be dropped either. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Burn is a quality centre half but Targett looks much more at home at left back. It doesn’t sound like Howe wants to drop Burn but then he has a big call to make because Botman doesn’t deserve to be dropped either. 

Unfortunately someone is gonna be disappointed and that's where Howe has to turn on the charm and manage them.  

• Like 1