Eddie's Neonicotinoid Laden Bastards VS. Thomas's Hair Nets

tooner

I’ll be lucky to see any of this…  “the powers that be” have booked us in to view the kennels where we are hoping to place our mutt whilst we are away at the TWO fuckin weddings in Scotland we’re obliged to attend before Christmas at TWO pm today 😡 A 40 minute drive away. I’m also on call for work, and we’ve got friends round tonight…. anyway, that’s my Saturday morning rant, as you were…. 

Keep the ball today and we’ll win. They’re no mugs but don’t possess anything out of the ordinary that should worry us…

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’ll be lucky to see any of this…  “the powers that be” have booked us in to view the kennels where we are hoping to place our mutt whilst we are away at the TWO fuckin weddings in Scotland we’re obliged to attend before Christmas at TWO pm today 😡 A 40 minute drive away. I’m also on call for work, and we’ve got friends round tonight…. anyway, that’s my Saturday morning rant, as you were…. 

Keep the ball today and we’ll win. They’re no mugs but don’t possess anything out of the ordinary that should worry us…

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

all sounds infinitely preferable to being made to paint an entire wall of stone chip rendering on a saturday.

dunno you're born if you ask me.

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Walking football, CT. New hobby time? 

He's a good lad, our manager. 

:lol: Bugger that. It’s the grandsons birthday (8) and while my two daughters and his father have all gone for a pizza, I was nominated to “run” to the Trent to secure his “favourite” table :lol: 

Fucking blowing hard.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Bugger that. It’s the grandsons birthday (8) and while my two daughters and his father have all gone for a pizza, I was nominated to “run” to the Trent to secure his “favourite” table :lol: 

Fucking blowing hard.

in the percy mate, how's the tits in there today? might pop round.  :)

46 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

in the percy mate, how's the tits in there today? might pop round.  :)

Grim tbh. Only tit I’ve seen today tried pushing into the front when the grandson was hoping to meet his favourite player, Jacob Murphy.

0075A3B4-A933-4632-8D83-B1978DFF5559.jpeg

• Haha 4

Two things:

Firstly if Pearson pushed past you it's because you were standing in the way of top flight content. 

Secondly the apple didn't fall far from the tree judging by your grandson's ability to spot a good player. :lol:

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Grim tbh. Only tit I’ve seen today tried pushing into the front when the grandson was hoping to meet his favourite player, Jacob Murphy.

I understand he’s flesh and blood but you might need to shake his head if Murphy’s his favourite player  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Good to see he's investing in decent kit

• Haha 2