Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

2 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Poor play Target. Really poor.

Should have changed his line a little earlier, but was always going to be outpaced there.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

the amount of time they took shows how tight it was. It wasn’t obviously offside at all. If it was Man U or Liverpool, it would probably have stood 

It was offside end of

ending the end GIF

Just now, Renton said:

But then so were we. 

I'd get Isak on, I think he'll do a job here.

Aye.  Me too.  He's great at holding the ball up and running channels and would be another focal point.  Get Miggy off

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

Should have changed his line a little earlier, but was always going to be outpaced there.

Precisely. He should've cut down the angle and the attack never would've eventuated. Instead he went towards the ball, got beaten to it, tried to stick with him, couldn't, tried to foul, fucked that up, fell over and allowed the man to continue completely unopposed, then got a yellow card for his trouble. Really terrible defensive work. I would've been proud of it. But any self-respecting footballer should be ashamed by that. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Thats fucking late

Aye, if he pushed it across the goal face instead of into side netting they'd have given it IMO.