Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

30 minutes ago, NJS said:

What the fuck was the Brexity Orc on about saying our fans "absolutely hammered" 5 or 6 players a year ago when we lost? 

Is he some kind of Mackem myth believing cunt? 

I think what he's attempting to do is to reassure his own players that even though they are loathed by their fanbase, it's possible to turn that around - and then suggested that we were rounding on our own players (the ones who were pre-takeover) but that the situation has totally flipped now because the team earned it.

It's a fair enough point I guess but I'm not really sure what the Everton fans are serving up so it's hard to compare.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Not to worry lads. I am travelling again, bus this time but it should still be enough for a 3 goal victory or something. 

May not have enough time to say hello to Yasir but I'll be sure to drop him message to say enough with the McTominay nonsense. 

I'm afraid you're gonna have to live a nomadic life during the season. 

Maybe tomorrow, you’ll want to settle down,

Until tomorrow, you’ll just keep moving on.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was it their own bus or our bus that they were stood in front of with their poundshop Galatasaray antics last night?

Everton Bus

:lol: I love how they were banging on about how we abandoned our club, citing a weekday away match attendance as evidence, meanwhile in the two seasons they’ve really been shit they’ve blockaded their own players cars and abused them, and had them finish the game in front of only the away fans last night. Aye lads your support of the club is outstanding :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they’ll keep shooting fireworks around the away buses while in the championship. Hopefully the incoming points docking for FFP violations is applied next season as well. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love how they were banging on about how we abandoned our club, citing a weekday away match attendance as evidence, meanwhile in the two seasons they’ve really been shit they’ve blockaded their own players cars and abused them, and had them finish the game in front of only the away fans last night. Aye lads your support of the club is outstanding :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they’ll keep shooting fireworks around the away buses while in the championship. Hopefully the incoming points docking for FFP violations is applied next season as well. 

Can’t be docked points by the Premier League if you aren’t in the Premier League.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha 5