allan mcgregor's haggis munching midge infested teddy bears v pif's invading penniless paupers...

thebrokendoll

Went up for this and thought it was a decent enough test for the lads. First half we were very good, without threatening too much and even in the second half, I thought the kids did a pretty admirable job. Miley, Murphy and Ashby stood out as players who could well have a future.

First time in Ibrox and I’m very disappointed that they fired out goal music when they scored.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

First time in Ibrox and I’m very disappointed that they fired out goal music when they scored.

I know football's changed a bit but I went to McCoist's testimonial and their first chant after they equalised (think it was that "Follow" one) is still the loudest noise I've heard at any football match. 

(Which made our winner all the better for it - just like last night). 

I still think they're sectarian royalist bastards buts hats off where its due. 

• Like 3

All south coast mags* were in attendance bar me… saving my holidays for the champions league :thumbup:

I’d also visited Ibrox more than once as a callow youth so didn’t need to “chalk it off” as it were. I was present on this evening when our future manager was playing…was keen to see European Football (couldn’t see it happening at SJP in 87 :( ) Steaua were miles ahead in spite of this err “ intervention “ :D 

*we have a new member, his name is literally Johnny English :lol: 

• Haha 3