Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

4 hours ago, Alex said:

As big a twat as Goldbridge undoubtedly is, who the fuck are these people actually tuning in to his ‘live watchalong’? :lol: 

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

19 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Expressions Oozing is quality blud fam 

'Expressions' is his name? Think I'll change mine to 'Enunciations' instead? :cuppa:

• Haha 1

De Bruyne with two properly class finishes, the first with his right and the second with his left. There's an endless amount of slavver about him, but he's absolutely ridiculous. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

De Bruyne with two properly class finishes, the first with his right and the second with his left. There's an endless amount of slavver about him, but he's absolutely ridiculous. 

He's pure class. He even works on an evening as a Prince Harry double. 

• Haha 1

I was trying to work out the remaining fixtures in the Scottish Premier league. So apparently the league splits in two after this and there is another 5 games in those two half leagues? 

Scottish football is bad enough without completely fucking the league format. Why don't they just rationalise it to two leagues of 18 or something? Or just have rangers and celtic playing each other 30 times a season? 

• Haha 4

Bewwwwww! Thought I was watching the SoL for a minute then, but soon realised I wasn't due to the lack of crisp and sliced cheese packets flying around. 

• Haha 1

That is unbelievable. Probably the worst VAR decision I've ever seen against an incredibly crowded field. The game can't continue like this. 

• Like 1

Could well have decided the whole title race. Edit: and now VAR has (correctly) overruled the second rangers goal. Joke. 

Edited by Renton

Thing is they did the same thing they did for the PSG handball and even that Willock one against Palace - they showed them just the tail end to remove the context and also the one dodgy angle. 

Madness.