Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Pissing down at Lords for tonight’s edition of the hundred so have stumbled across PSV v Sturm Graz in the 3rd qualifying round of the CL…. 1st leg, PSV @ home are twatting SG 3-1 with 20 mins to go….have we been linked with their winger Bakayoko?…. he’s playing right wing and appears to be left footed, but instead of cutting in and laying it off he’s beat his man like an orthodox right winger round the outside, then cut in unimpeded to cut it back to a choice of 3 players all of whom conspired to fuck it up :lol: not seen a player go outside his marker in fuckin years, kid looks mustard… 4-1 now… PSV looking v decent :good: 

Fuck my old boots theyre just doing a recap and  Luuk de Jong got two goals 🤣

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What odds on him popping his ACL or something :lol:

What is genuinely wrong with you? Speaking such negative energy into the universe. What a diseased old mind.

I was honestly going to take the feedback from the forum members on board and restrict myself to only 1 comment per month about the headless chook and bumbling barnes, but fuck that now.

CANT WAIT FOR THE OPENING GAME.

15 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

What is genuinely wrong with you? Speaking such negative energy into the universe. What a diseased old mind.

I was honestly going to take the feedback from the forum members on board and restrict myself to only 1 comment per month about the headless chook and bumbling barnes, but fuck that now.

CANT WAIT FOR THE OPENING GAME.

And that’s all I have to say about that, Bubba