Eddie and Mad Dog's Misfiring Majestic Mags v Pep's Not In Love, So Don't Forget It, It's Just A Silly Phase Citeh's Going Through

sammynb

Start with your best team I say and worry about the rest later.

Continue the form, let the bed wetter stink of piss, the spreadsheet boy excel, the G-Dog help the P-Dog with his white wee wee and in Eddie we trust, onwards and upwards.

night out fun GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Eddie will have a few choices to make.

Shame we didn’t get a lesser opponent so we could play the fringe players.

I think Pep might him this one off though. 

I’ve just realised I’ll be in Manchester for this with work. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

High risk strategy for Sammy this. You kinow the rules, we lose this, you lose your first match posting rights. You know, maybe you should have left it to a newbie like CT. 

I dunno, two weakened teams, but at home. How are the ticket sales? IF we do get passed them this is our best chance of silverware. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

High risk strategy for Sammy this. You kinow the rules, we lose this, you lose your first match posting rights. You know, maybe you should have left it to a newbie like CT. 

I dunno, two weakened teams, but at home. How are the ticket sales? IF we do get passed them this is our best chance of silverware. 

Rents, you know if I pissed my pants over this like others have, we'd never hear the end of it.

As I said, put your best team out and worry about the other shite later.

12 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Rents, you know if I pissed my pants over this like others have, we'd never hear the end of it.

As I said, put your best team out and worry about the other shite later.

True, as my mate sickboy used to say "Don't worry about tomorrow likesay, tomorrow will look efter itself, eh". Think I've fucked myself over once or twice with that wisdom mind. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

True, as my mate sickboy used to say "Don't worry about tomorrow likesay, tomorrow will look efter itself, eh". Think I've fucked myself over once or twice with that wisdom mind. 

Wasn’t that Spud? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Wasn’t that Spud? 

Pretty sure it was a certain Mr Simon Williamson in the book. I couldn't find the exact quote but did come across Matthew 6:36 - 

"Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself."

If it's good enough for God it's good enough for us. 👍

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, but, likesay, Spud was your man for saying likesay, likesay, ken?”

Yeah, you're right, likesay. In the book he also referred to evryone as being a cat - like Begbie was an evil black panther etc. Sickboy was just straight up schemie Ediburgh accent although his thoughts were internalised as Sean Connery. 

Btw Alex, read my last Welsh book on your recommendation I think, Maribou Storks Nightmare. Was barry, eh. Lovely ending.  

Edited by Renton

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Yeah, you're right, likesay. In the book he also referred to evryone as being a cat - like Begbie was an evil black panther etc. Sickboy was just straight up schemie Ediburgh accent although his thoughts were internalised as Sean Connery. 

Btw Alex, read my last Welsh book on your recommendation I think, Maribou Storks Nightmare. Was barry, eh. Lovely ending.  

:lol: it was a good ending but not a very nice ending. Like the book 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I think he will get more game time, but it feels like Howe is still very cautious about starting some players too early.

agree, frustratingly so at times, but he got his first run out yesterday though, didn't he. i think targett may have played himself out of the team for a while based on what we've seen of him this season. 

• Like 1