Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog

TheTacoTaker

Is this thread worthy of the Gold section?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think we need an intro from each one of you and an interesting fact.

I’ll break the ice. 

Hi my name is Holden and I once met Steveo from Jackass in Hooters in Manhattan. He was off his face

:lol:
Great idea. 

I once hung my arse over an 800ft cliff and let loose. *

It was reminiscent of Wile E Coyote’s regular fate. 

wile-e-coyote-mad-falling-j2oiqo0ih932jb

We welcome Standers and filthy Sitters. 

* true story. :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Great idea. 

I once hung my arse over an 800ft cliff and let loose. 

It was reminiscent of Wile E Coyote’s regular fate. 

wile-e-coyote-mad-falling-j2oiqo0ih932jb

We welcome Standers and filthy Sitters. 

😂

Oh yes. We also need to know if you wipe your arse when standing or sitting. It’s very important.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think we need an intro from each one of you and an interesting fact.

I’ll break the ice. 

Hi my name is Holden and I once met Steveo from Jackass in Hooters in Manhattan. He was off his face

Hi!

My name is John, and I went to the same school as the former James Bond -  Daniel Craig.

If it is the Hooters not far from Penn Station In NYC I have been there too, didn't see anyone famous though. 

• Like 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

😂

Oh yes. We also need to know if you wipe your arse when standing or sitting. It’s very important.

I mean, it’s not mandatory,  but you’ll be talked about in the smoking shed if you don’t. 

• Haha 2

Just now, TheTacoTaker said:

Hi!

My name is John, and I went to the same school as the former James Bond -  Daniel Craig.

If it is the Hooters not far from Penn Station In NYC I have been there too, didn't see anyone famous though. 

That is a good fact!

And I can’t remember. I was off my face from strawberry daiquiris too. 😊

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, does this mean you’re a Woollyback? 

I don't know if he is thick or smart as I am younger than him and I didn't say we attended school at same time.

As for Woollyback, that depends on how you think about it.  I was born in the North East but my parents moved to Wirral when I was 1 year old and I was there tell I was 18 (so I can do a good fake scouse accent if I choose to)  

4 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

I don't know if he is thick or smart as I am younger than him and I didn't say we attended school at same time.

As for Woollyback, that depends on how you think about it.  I was born in the North East but my parents moved to Wirral when I was 1 year old and I was there tell I was 18 (so I can do a good fake scouse accent if I choose to)  

How about “ Fluffier than usual” back, then? :lol:

Hi I’m Rob and I was once smuggled into France in the boot of a maroon Vauxhall Vectra on Le Shuttle to attend a NUFC pre season friendly in the Rotterdam suburbs. This was because I woke up the day of the game after about three hours sleep and I couldn’t find my passport. Did I mention I also have a strong aversion to badge kissers? Anyway, welcome :cuppa:

image.gif.e9168130a89961d1f21c8718ffdfff6c.gif

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I mean, it’s not mandatory,  but you’ll be talked about in the smoking shed if you don’t. 

Wasn’t it a smoked bacon shed 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

816t8f.jpg

A tad harsh,  

He isn't dead but he is dying and that isn't actually the reason why the blog may be ending anyway.  

Do you want fresh blood or not?  So far one of the original posts suggested we may not be welcomed.  If that is the case so be it, I will fuck off if that is the case.

1 minute ago, TheTacoTaker said:

A tad harsh,  

He isn't dead but he is dying and that isn't actually the reason why the blog may be ending anyway.  

Do you want fresh blood or not?  So far one of the original posts suggested we may not be welcomed.  If that is the case so be it, I will fuck off if that is the case.

New posters tend to face a stern initiation when they joined. Just think yourself lucky that no one has called you a cunt yet.

Anyway, MF will be back later on with his paddle to really welcome you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

Hi!

I once shagged a Hooters girl in Fort Walton Beach in Florida. True story (many moons ago now)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheTacoTaker said:

A tad harsh,  

Oof! 
Sorry about that, it was a wild punt and unfortunately hit the wrong note- no offence intended. 

You’re all very welcome tbh. 

• Like 4

Just now, TheTacoTaker said:

A tad harsh,  

You see, it's a test, newbies get some grief, those that weather it become dispensers of grief themselves to future newbies, it's like an evolution of sorts, although we may be missing a few links here and there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

A tad harsh,  

I suspect he was referencing the forum being dead as opposed to the owner. We aren't that mean 

• Like 2