Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog

TheTacoTaker

Is this thread worthy of the Gold section?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I prefer mega cunt, but whatever suits tbf. 

I think I did alright on Ed's blog. I haven't been banned on the discord server yet, at least. Though I did cause uproar one night by calling a mackem troll on the blog a kiddie fiddler, and laboured the point a fair bit. I don't think such a comment would even be noticed here :lol:

If anything we'd think you weren't being harsh enough

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I think I did alright on Ed's blog. I haven't been banned on the discord server yet, at least. Though I did cause uproar one night by calling a mackem troll on the blog a kiddie fiddler, and laboured the point a fair bit. I don't think such a comment would even be noticed here :lol:

:lol: on the contrary, you'd be applauded

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Nope

aj-js.thumb.jpg.99d13ab7d9463246f2ee290d3c089df6.jpg

• Haha 8

19 hours ago, sammynb said:

Dazzler's slotted in very quickly, which either means he's a(n) (alright) cunt or was the Quiff of their board/forum/old person chatroom and they're glad to be shot of him.

He's already arguing with the spreadsheet boys, so let's hope he stays the course.

giphy.webp

• Haha 6

23 hours ago, Dazzler said:

691916352_MegaCunt.png.7c486619d466d2626aff336a13a2c30f.png

• Haha 4

On 04/10/2023 at 11:35, Alex said:

Is Leazes’ old forum still going? That only had about 4 regular posters and two of those were him using different accounts. 

image.thumb.png.ccc5625edf3627d32af5b63f8dfde0e9.png

Search for it at your peril.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Not happy about references to Joy Division or Happy Mondays, he'd be going spare at the current match thread titles then.

I didn't mind old Steve when he wasn't on a rant, he posted some good stuff, unfortunately undone by all the other things.

I just hope he's not wound up by the owners and just enjoying the best football we've seen since SBR.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Apparently his curry recipes were cracking. Ironically, the big fucking racist

I vaguely remember him prefixing every possible word with cunt and claiming he never watched any American TV/movies. Then he found a nice girl and mellowed a little bit.  I think he got ill after that that. Maybe something brain related? 

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I vaguely remember him prefixing every possible word with cunt and claiming he never watched any American TV/movies. Then he found a nice girl and mellowed a little bit.  I think he got ill after that that. Maybe something brain related? 

You’ve got the wrong racist. It was Leazes who made the curries.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

You’ve got the wrong racist. It was Leazes who made the curries.

easily done.

I went to match a few of years ago and sat in front of some bloke in the East Stand.  He fitted Stevies personality (possibly not as bright) to a tee. I have no idea how he didn’t get chucked out. Massive vocal racist.  He was abusing people walking up the aisles as well. Some old bloke was telling him to fuck off. 

id imagine he is banned from games now.  Or id like to think so anyway. 

22 hours ago, ewerk said:

"Tells it like it is"

That means everything he says is transphobic, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, jingoistic. Then calls people "snowflakes" when they clamp him up.

Also, nailed on to have a Facebook profile that looks like this, but with a little union jack in the corner.

Finally, unironically calls everyone a nonce whilst ripping it off at the hinge to his daughter's pals profile pictures.

zLPBFZ6.jpg

• Haha 7