Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Not a red according to Carragher and whoever the lass is 

It's a given that Carragher says that. The only thing that makes me feel OK about is it that Bruno should also be off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Saliba has bossed it so far

That cunts fuckin mustard. So yet again is Rice. We need to calm down and keep playing football. Bruno’s a fuckin lucky boy. Maybe Joe Willock on for him sooner rather than later . I had a nice fish finger sarnie for tea with tartare sauce and gherkins :cuppa: 

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

It's a given that Carragher says that. The only thing that makes me feel OK about is it that Bruno should also be off.

Bruno’s apparently wasn’t a red either so what the fuck do we know.  

Just now, PaddockLad said:

That cunts fuckin mustard. So yet again is Rice. We need to calm down and keep playing football. Bruno’s a fuckin lucky boy. Maybe Joe Willock on for him sooner rather than later . I had a nice fish finger sarnie for tea with tartare sauce and gherkins :cuppa: 

Can't wait to see Willock on late against tired legs. 

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Howe needs to tell him to calm down but you don’t sub Bruno in a game like this. He’s our one midfielder who can receive the ball when he’s being tightly pressured, turn and play it forwards. It would all be going sideways and backwards if we take him off 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bruno’s apparently wasn’t a red either so what the fuck do we know.  

Aye, but then I guess there's always some degree of inflammatory contrarianism with pundits like Carragher.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Howe needs to tell him to calm down but you don’t sub Bruno in a game like this. He’s our one midfielder who can receive the ball when he’s being tightly pressured, turn and play it forwards. It would all be going sideways and backwards if we take him off 

I dare say you’re right. His immaturity is showing though 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Not exactly a vote of confidence in Hall. Although probably the right decision to get Livramento out there.

I’d have put hall on. He was class in mid week