howe's battle weary, walking wounded but still should've done better on saturday nufc v pochettino's shit tangoing not fit for a strictly dance off, corn beef munching cockney wankers.

thebrokendoll

Yeah, it would appear that Lascelles' purple patch of form since he replaced Botman in the team has come to an end. Everyone is entitled the odd bad game, but past experience would tell us that it's a fair bit more than the odd game with Lascelles. We just have to hope that Botman doesn't need surgery. 

Just now, Polarboy said:

Yeah, it would appear that Lascelles' purple patch of form since he replaced Botman in the team has come to an end. Everyone is entitled the odd bad game, but past experience would tell us that it's a fair bit more than the odd game with Lascelles. We just have to hope that Botman doesn't need surgery. 

harsh.

I’m not watching the game today but he’s been generally excellent since coming back into the side 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

harsh.

I’m not watching the game today but he’s been generally excellent since coming back into the side 

Agree, I'm definitely not writing him off yet simply because we have to play him.

And finally Gallagher gets a yellow. Actually wait it wasn't even for Gallagher, it was for James kicking it away.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

harsh.

He has. 

Definitely at Bruce levels today though