howe's battle weary, walking wounded but still should've done better on saturday nufc v pochettino's shit tangoing not fit for a strictly dance off, corn beef munching cockney wankers.

thebrokendoll

Joe really having a shocker, just stupid that when we have no depth currently to play half a game on a yellow unnecessarily as a combative midfielder. 😕

• Like 2

Aye Joelinton has been absolutely appalling today. There was one sustained attack before where he almost broke the attack down 4 different times :lol: 

Mind this ref keeps giving them get out of jail free cards with these soft as fuck fouls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Miggy has the beating of that cunt at LB for them.  I just wish he would cross it more. 

So do the poor cunts in the box. I'm not even talking about when he's got it on his right here, I'm talking about when he's already cut back inside and is running in from the touchline, he just fucking refuses to put a ball in the middle.

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

So do the poor cunts in the box. I'm not even talking about when he's got it on his right here, I'm talking about when he's already cut back inside and is running in from the touchline, he just fucking refuses to put a ball in the middle.

I was trying to be kind as you get pelters at time for being too critical.