What do you think posters look like?

Howmanheyman

38 minutes ago, Renton said:

I know exactly what Gemmill looks like, well 10 years ago anyway. He's the inverse of his charming witty persona on here. Looks a bit like Kris Marshall, but like a beta version with extra balding included. Tall, clumsy, awkward, anally retentive. Lovely bloke though. 👍

image.png.6cace1ddce5a5e4fe00909758a3095f9.png

I dunno. Always curious to know what @Rayvin looks ike. Maybe @Alex can enlighten? 

Not as harsh as expected. :lol:

I'm sure I've bored the fuck out of you with this before but I was on an internal flight in America not long after Love Actually came out, and the stewardesses were accusing me of  being that Kris Marshall lad, and would NOT have it that I wasn't.

I hadn't seen the film so I didn't know who the fuck they were talking about and in the end one of them was like "will you just sign some stuff and say you are him" :lol:

• Haha 6

59 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

image.gif.2cd889d869f5088b4d1b7a62474ecae4.gif

USE TAGS GRANDPA!

@Renton

The amount of effort I'm putting into keeping this show on the road. Please remember the efforts you all made for my great game that I invented. Then take a bit of time to reflect. And sit in the shame like a fucking dirty nappy.

I only started this topic to keep you occupied, the XG stuff was a dead giveaway you have nothing to do.*

* Also see the fish. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20231120_105231_Firefox.thumb.jpg.ab9b46369bcd79dfa617131c30ec6c29.jpg

How do you feel this thread is working out for you, RobinRobin? :lol:

Why, when you have criticised me for being an old luddite, are you surprised when I stuff up? Shame on you. I hope you feel proud. 

Let's hope Everton is relegated this year. You can crow about that as well. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Why, when you have criticised me for being an old luddite, are you surprised when I stuff up? Shame on you. I hope you feel proud. 

Even with a 10 point deduction Gemmill will somehow fuck this up. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Don't come the raw prawn with me, "Australian" boy!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I dunno, going from his wedding photos (I know) :lol: 

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

I would say he looks like a posh version of Fist.

:lol:

You’ll be able to tell the difference when we both turn up at your Boldon gaff and shit in your letterbox. 

( I’ll be the handsome one, upright wiping like a boss, whilst Gemma gets cacky hands as he squats on your lawn). 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, the absolute fucking cheek of CT using other people’s wedding photos to take the piss…

IMG_1845.thumb.jpeg.4354b130f90fd7c4d8ff40f4c09e637d.jpeg

(Stalker is stalked :lol: ). 

Taches like that are back en vogue apparently. Amongst the youngsters at work, especially the Westminster-based ones they seem to have replaced the man-bun / beard combo. I shit thee not

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Taches like that are back en vogue apparently. Amongst the youngsters at work, especially the Westminster-based ones they seem to have replaced the man-bun / beard combo. I shit thee not

:lol:
Aye, but do they wear them with a maroon tie and school blazer? 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I noticed that with Adam Flemming. Never a good look. 

• Like 1