What do you think posters look like?

Howmanheyman

Ok, posters of toontastic. If you like I have a little challenge/ laugh for us.

Why don't we nominate somebody to ascertain what they think another nominated poster looks like (or what they thought they looked like before they'd met them if known to them)?

An example, 

I tag poster A, asking them what they think poster B looks like? 

When poster A answers giving their reasons they then tag someone else asking them whoever their chosen poster looks like?

You still with me, fams?

I'm going start it off by asking @Christmas Tree  what thinks @Ayatollah Hermione looks like? 

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Please let this get more replies than Gemmill’s attempt.

:lol:

I thought it had been done to some degree, but haven't got your detective skills of finding stuff in here from years gone by.

Ewerk:

agatha christie GIF by britbox

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I thought it had been done to some degree, but haven't got your detective skills of finding stuff in here from years gone by.

Ewerk:

agatha christie GIF by britbox

Nah, it was Gemmill’s pathetic attempt to start a chain thread a few weeks ago by humming a song to fucking Google or something .

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ok, posters of toontastic. If you like I have a little challenge/ laugh for us.

Why don't we nominate somebody to ascertain what they think another nominated poster looks like (or what they thought they looked like before they'd met them if known to them)?

An example, 

I tag poster A, asking them what they think poster B looks like? 

When poster A answers giving their reasons they then tag someone else asking them whoever their chosen poster looks like?

You still with me, fams?

I'm going start it off by asking @Christmas Tree  what thinks @Ayatollah Hermione looks like? 

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I think he looks like this :lol:  Based purely on the fact I believe we were once in the mill house in Wardley many moons ago and the only person I vague remember seeing in there was a shifty character in the shadows that looked like this pic.

IMG_5032.thumb.jpeg.d37bca828b5f4b464c68044456189bb7.jpeg

I nominate @Gemmill to describe @ewerk

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Haha 4

A ruddy complexion. Significant rosacea on the cheeks. A number of thick black hairs sprouting on his nose (not from in his nose, ON that fucking thing).

Bald on the top of his head, but sporting the classic hair horseshoe on the back and sides.

Slightly cross-eyed. Nothing outrageous, just enough to make you keep checking over your shoulder when you're talking to him.

I think that'll do.

I nominate:

@Howmanheyman

To do a hatchet job on

@PaddockLad

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A ruddy complexion. Significant rosacea on the cheeks. A number of thick black hairs sprouting on his nose (not from in his nose, ON that fucking thing).

Bald on the top of his head, but sporting the classic hair horseshoe on the back and sides.

Slightly cross-eyed. Nothing outrageous, just enough to make you keep checking over your shoulder when you're talking to him.

I think that'll do.

I nominate:

@Howmanheyman

To do a hatchet job on

@PaddockLad

Well I've met PL but before I did I can't really remember what I thought he'd look like tbh?

I'll go with....

jocky-wilson-from-his-time-in-the-north-

"If the current semi-permanent Mrs PL phones up tell her am in attendance at ma workplace and no in the Dorset Airms having a swift one before leaving for ma flight frae Southampton airport to Newcastle for the game wi the Chelsea Ponces that they are."

• Haha 5

image.gif.2cd889d869f5088b4d1b7a62474ecae4.gif

USE TAGS GRANDPA!

@Renton

The amount of effort I'm putting into keeping this show on the road. Please remember the efforts you all made for my great game that I invented. Then take a bit of time to reflect. And sit in the shame like a fucking dirty nappy.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

image.gif.2cd889d869f5088b4d1b7a62474ecae4.gif

USE TAGS GRANDPA!

@Renton

The amount of effort I'm putting into keeping this show on the road. Please remember the efforts you all made for my great game that I invented. Then take a bit of time to reflect. And sit in the shame like a fucking dirty nappy.

Don't know how young'un - please explain to the old man and stop berating your elders. It's not clever and it's not nice.

2 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Renton - Gemmill :smile:

I know exactly what Gemmill looks like, well 10 years ago anyway. He's the inverse of his charming witty persona on here. Looks a bit like Kris Marshall, but like a beta version with extra balding included. Tall, clumsy, awkward, anally retentive. Lovely bloke though. 👍

image.png.6cace1ddce5a5e4fe00909758a3095f9.png

I dunno. Always curious to know what @Rayvin looks ike. Maybe @Alex can enlighten? 

• Haha 10

31 minutes ago, Renton said:

I know exactly what Gemmill looks like, well 10 years ago anyway. He's the inverse of his charming witty persona on here. Looks a bit like Kris Marshall, but like a beta version with extra balding included. Tall, clumsy, awkward, anally retentive. Lovely bloke though. 👍

image.png.6cace1ddce5a5e4fe00909758a3095f9.png

I dunno. Always curious to know what @Rayvin looks ike. Maybe @Alex can enlighten? 

I dunno, going from his wedding photos (I know) :lol: 

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

I would say he looks like a posh version of Fist.

• Haha 2