A manager likes them underage apparently

Kevin Carr's Gloves

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Tricky subject but I think their identities should be kept secret until a verdict is in. If they are guilty then they should obviously be punished to the law but equally a reputation can be ruined over false allegations.

Only if they played for us (not that we would ever sign one) otherwise pillory the bastards

5 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Tricky subject but I think their identities should be kept secret until a verdict is in. If they are guilty then they should obviously be punished to the law but equally a reputation can be ruined over false allegations.

There are 20 PL bosses.

Quite a lot of them would not have been in this country in the early 90s...

That list of 20 boils down very quickly...

32 minutes ago, ackas said:

There are 20 PL bosses.

Quite a lot of them would not have been in this country in the early 90s...

That list of 20 boils down very quickly...

i make it 7 PL managers that were around the 90s. I’m not including Woy in that. 

6 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Total minefield obviously. There is, of course, a good chance they’ve done it and nothing will come of it too. Given conviction rates. I’m not sure what clubs are meant to do about that either though. If the CPS can’t gather enough evidence to get a reasonable chance of a conviction then what are the clubs themselves and the governing bodies supposed to do? I appreciate that’s an awful state of affairs but they can’t just terminate contracts off the back of accusations. I.e. even if they wanted to

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

i make it 7 PL managers that were around the 90s. I’m not including Woy in that. 

Kate says she was 15 when she was raped by a man who is now a boss at a Premier League club.

"He's a very powerful man who threatened me into silence," she told the BBC.

She reported it to the police in the early 1990s, but as she was "terrified", said she only wanted to proceed if other women came forward.

The BBC has spoken to another woman, Lisa, who says in the late 90s she was locked in a room by the boss as he attempted to coerce her into sexual activity. She says this took place during a job interview when she was in her early 20s.

Well I reckon you can rule our manager out.

He was a teenager in the early 90s and didnt start his managerial career until 2008, so unlikely to be interviewing young ladies in the late 90s for a job.

Which means you can rule other similar aged managers out.

Its then a very, very short list...

57 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Wow. Actually it is sorry of hard to think of an alternative.

Were you supposed to say "sort of" there but got out "sor" and defaulted to "sorry"?

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Were you supposed to say "sort of" there but got out "sor" and defaulted to "sorry"?

You know, I can't think of a better explanation than this. This is quite literally what happened :lol: Maybe I really do have a problem.

• Haha 2