Señore Pioli's "Americans in the midfield" Milan vs. Meester Eddie's Iron Men XI

Zathras

I have to go to a meeting for the non-profit that I'm on the board of in under an hour.  Let's get this put out of sight (in both matches) before then, eh?  Not like last time.

Just now, Zathras said:

I have to go to a meeting for the non-profit that I'm on the board of in under an hour.  Let's get this put out of sight (in both matches) before then, eh?  Not like last time.

Just skip it. What's the worst that can happen, they accidentally start making profit.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

PSG won’t go out. UEFA won’t allow it. 

adjust your expectations 

Who cares? I genuinely wouldn’t mind a little crack at the Europa league. We’ll probably go deeper in that one. Just got to win this and see what happens 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Who cares? I genuinely wouldn’t mind a little crack at the Europa league. We’ll probably go deeper in that one. Just got to win this and see what happens 

Break our trophy duck by winning the same (kinda) trophy as the last one!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Non- profit mate. 

Tell them to fucking wait. 

Priorities. :lol:

• Haha 2