Pep’s peripatetic perfection seekers v Eddie’s egregious error strewn erseholes

Not really sure why I'm watching this. You couldn't make that up, a Botman header sneaks between the legs of Dubravka.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 1

Now just waiting on Bruno to be yellow carded and Isak to get injured to complete the misery.

Danny Murphy saying the result is thus far about “desire” 

Thick gollum looking cunt

• Like 4

Danny Murphy's a better pundit than he is a commentator.

He's massively negative. We're playing the fucking best team in the world, arsehole. They're a financially doped behemoth with the best coach in the world.

It's nigh on impossible to turn up at their ground and get a result and they've had two spawny deflections. We've been unlucky basically and this prick is putting it down to attitude and determination.

• Like 5

And now we're had the best chance of the game. Well hit Isak, and a quality save denies us.

Just now, Alex said:

That’s not the sitter Murphy is making it out to be like 

He’s never had a nice word to say about us like :lol: 

• Like 2

What pisses me off the most is that neither the city players or fans seem to be arsed about winning. Celebrations lacklustre, fans barely clapping the goals. 

Even at home with the referees in your pockets you can't get away with that Haaland.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

What pisses me off the most is that neither the city players or fans seem to be arsed about winning. Celebrations lacklustre, fans barely clapping the goals. 

I hope we never get to that point.*

* But I hope also that we get to the point where we could

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

it’s like us playing Forest Green or something. Completely expected to smash them. 

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

it’s like us playing Forest Green or something. Completely expected to smash them. 

Except with rules to ensure it stays that way & a complicit media and refereeing system 

So up against it, against the best team in the world. With a tired and depleted squad of players.

We concede two deflections that were routine saves otherwise and come across a homer cunt of a ref. 

Sums the season up tbh.

• Like 5