Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

4 minutes ago, craigc said:

EH has to go now surely, you can blame injuries to an extent but we just look unorganised and drained of confidence. Something has to be wrong behind the scenes for us to be picking up so many injuries 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

image.gif.7d1a59831042444c379d99f2c78b2aca.gif

Grow up, last season is starting to look like a fluke, no way does a team pick up this many injury without doing something wrong. Teams have figured us out and EH doesn't appear to have a plan b. Our season has clearly just fizzled out if you think the likes of Bruno will stay with no European football you're gonna be disappointed. 

• Jaysus... 1

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Joe Cole. A cheating cunt talks shite. 

Nah, you do have to look at Eddie Howe and how he caused the injuries to Pope’s shoulder, Miley’s back (on international duty), Barnes’ brittle bones and Wilson’s tit.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

It’s got to the point that Harold Shipman would represent a signficant upgrade on our current medical team.

Might get rid of some of the dead wood.

• Haha 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Mental if they give this. I'd be fucking livid if they gave this against us. 

They're making up for West Ham's second goal knowing we won't be getting anything from this game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Mental if they give this. I'd be fucking livid if they gave this against us. 

Yes it's a bit of a shit one, smart from Gordon and fast feet and he gets booted so it's a foul. If you leave enough time for someone to do that it's on you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Bring in Mourinho 

Definitely I reckon he would have us winning a trophy inside a couple of seasons. 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1