Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

It's absolute madness that our first choice CB goes off long term with an ACL and the replacement also goes off with an ACL. There has to be some correlation with the training to suffer this many injuries in one season.

Just our luck he triggered  a years extension just in time to be out for most of it too. 

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

just signed a contract extension the other month. 

Ahh right, not sure how I forgot that but it does explain how the injury happened. His ACL was like "ahh contract extension signed, time to let go baby!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Ahh right, not sure how I forgot that but it does explain how the injury happened. His ACL was like "ahh contract extension signed, time to let go baby!"

Cynic 🙂 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

If Eddie’s original substitutes hadn’t gone off injured forcing changes would we have won on Saturday?

Would we have won if none of the  original 11 didn’t get injured in the first place?

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Would we have won if none of the  original 11 didn’t get injured in the first place?

Yeah if Lascelles doesn't go off forcing a reshuffle, we probably don't concede their equaliser or second.

Barnes would likely have replaced Isak or Gordon at some point.

• Like 1