Ah shit we won so I have to do another one. Alright, Eddies bubble bursting penalty merchants vs nailed on relegation certainties, Everton.

Andrew

Expert medical assessment from the commentary box: "It could be growing pains, he's only 19".

Miss Joelinton out there, he'd be getting some retribution for that tackle on Anderson.

Surprised Krafth didn’t get booked for catching Beto’s boot with his ankle tbh.

They don’t know what to do with our left side, it’s the most I’ve seen us attack down that side in years, and they have not prepared for it at all :lol:

Pickford should release a range of plus-size arse jean shorts called Jordan's Jorts. I fucking guarantee he wears them all the time when he's not playing. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Pickford should release a range of plus-size arse jean shorts called Jordan's Jorts. I fucking guarantee he wears them all the time when he's not playing. 

That’s not fair. He can’t spell Jordan.

Very good first half performance. We really could have scored more though. Hopefully get another goal after the break because Everton really haven't been in this and you dont want to give them a sniff only 1-0 up with 10 minutes to go.

• Like 1

Isak looks a completely different player, can only assume it's taken time to get up to fitness. I hope to fuck we don't sell him in the summer and certainly not to a PL club. 

• Like 1

Get to 3-0 and bring on Alex Murphy, Diallo, White and Parkinson just for the craic. 

• Like 1

Isak shithousing Pickford and getting him wound up. Love it. The daft cunt will get himself sent off reacting.