Of course we start going on a run of some sort now. Martin Dubravkas going down easy to annoy a portuguese bloke Mags vs Anges great attacking side who have actually scored less than us whatevers.

Andrew

14 minutes ago, OTF said:

13 straight games without a yellow for Bruno. Incredible really.

Better not get a straight red next match :lol:

Hope not. Consecutive yellows for the rest of the season would be funny however. 🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

In terms of FFP, would we bet better off if Tottenham or Villa made the final Champions League spot? 

How does it make a difference? 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

To be 6th with the injuries we've had this season is absolutely scandalous btw. Brilliant effort by the coaches and the players. 

Probably even more impressive than coming 4th last year with a strong squad available most weeks. We’d probably be in the running for the league title this season if we’d had a strong squad available all year.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

To be 6th with the injuries we've had this season is absolutely scandalous btw. Brilliant effort by the coaches and the players. 

What injuries? 

Screenshot_20240413_124007_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f67684b8e3fbbdc49c939934e8977eae.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Schar doesn't even look like he's broken a sweat man. Just strolling around shaking hands with people. :lol:

The best thing you can say about Schär is he looks like he could play whilst smoking a pipe, being class and still not spill any baccy. :good:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Dougle said:

Get in

take that cunt chops

Evqsc3EWgAMiSoy.jpg.2b15dae7e7036be6e2371024a0e1b9e2.jpg

That looks like big Ange rubbed a pritt stick all over himself and rolled himself around on the floor of whichever butcher cut Maddison’s hair.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

In terms of FFP, would we bet better off if Tottenham or Villa made the final Champions League spot? 

It's hard to tell. I think CL would wreck Villa's season in the league next year, but the money would help them.

I think I'd sooner Spurs get it than Villa just to starve Villa of the extra cash. Plus Villa have got FFP challenges of their own. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

How does it make a difference? 

I read somewhere on here that Villa are on the brink with how much they have/can spend and was wondering if a load of Champions League money would help them get through it rather than having to sell a number of their key players. 

Not sure if Tottenham are in the same position. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The best thing you can say about Schär is he looks like he could play whilst smoking a pipe, being class and still not spill any baccy. :good:

But for the football gear, he looked like he was walking round shaking hands at a wedding reception on the pitch at the end. Hair still fucking immaculate too. Just fuck off mate. :lol:

• Haha 4

Howe saying he had a meeting with Bruno about the suspension, right at the start of the run of games, and Bruno goes "Gaffer, I promise, I will not get booked". :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Howe saying he had a meeting with Bruno about the suspension, right at the start of the run of games, and Bruno goes "Gaffer, I promise, I will not get booked". :lol:

Reminds me of Mourinho’s Balotelli story from Inter. Only with a happy ending :lol:

Just now, Dazzler said:

Reminds me of Mourinho’s Balotelli story from Inter. Only with a happy ending :lol:

What's this one, I don't know if I know this?