I really didn't expect to be doing this for this long, right. Alex Isaks dutchman twisting, ange-ball battering, well rested Mags vs ...Who the fuck is Oliver Glasner?! Err, Crystal Palace

Andrew

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bah Ten Nonces team scored.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Another draw the lines 5 year old var decision

If it keeps him at the Theatre of Prawns, I’m not against it. 

• Haha 2

Half time and not a single shot on goal. Someone better come out with butterfly stitches Fergie style for that.

Them picking up yellows can't hurt. Their intensity has dropped off a canny bit already. They'll be there for the taking after an hour if we can keep it to nil nil. 

• Like 1

A performance that went from turbo shite to regular shite over the course of that half so we’re on the right track. At least we got through that shaky period without conceding but I’d be getting Tino on at half time here. Murphy can cover at full back in a pinch but he’s not good enough 

• Like 1

Yeah they've definitely reduced the press which gave us more space to do our thing. Good to see the front three being a bit more fluid as it's making their defence having to think about who is going which way. Need to get one of those lovely through balls under the feet of Isak early 2nd half. 

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

At least we’d have found out where the line is re: albinos and hate crimes.

There’s more than a passing resemblance between Big J and Morpheus in the Matrix, imo, both of whom will fuck you up if you’re a cheeky albino chancer. :lol:

They’ll have a recharge at half time so I expect the intensity levels to be back at the start of the second half. They’ve pressed well to be fair to them but we pretty much have a below average defence out today who can’t pass for shit. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

They’ll have a recharge at half time so I expect the intensity levels to be back at the start of the second half. They’ve pressed well to be fair to them but we pretty much have a below average defence out today who can’t pass for shit. 

They're all knackered from fucking Wykiki :cuppa:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Man United behind again. :lol:

Ten Hag explaining before the match what a successful coach he's been for 10 years. The man has zero self awareness :lol: 

Genuinely fearing for him now though 

• Haha 1