23/24 Run In

The Fish

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Man United’s bench tonight is shocking. If Palace don’t walk this I’d be surprised.

all that nicksplat GIF

• Haha 4

Chelsea have got an easy run-in for sure but you'd imagine they'll still drop some points. 

8 hours ago, toonotl said:

Chelsea have got an easy run-in for sure but you'd imagine they'll still drop some points. 

Yeah they’ve been hugely inconsistent so far this season. Forest would appear to be their hardest game but I wouldn’t bet against a highly motivated Bournemouth either 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Brighton are still decent at home. If we can get 7 points, Chelsea have to win all their remaining games and I can’t see it tbh

chelsea are two points behind us so two wins and a draw will almost certainly be enough for us because of our superior GD 

• Like 2

I can see us getting 5 and Chelsea getting 7. That would be enough assuming Man Utd don't somehow turn over Arsenal. I think Brighton will play them off the park at the Amex stadium.

Also, they are expecting Varane, Martinez and Shaw back this weekend so that will help them.

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I can see us getting 5 and Chelsea getting 7. That would be enough assuming Man Utd don't somehow turn over Arsenal. I think Brighton will play them off the park at the Amex stadium.

Also, they are expecting Varane, Martinez and Shaw back this weekend so that will help them.

who are we dropping points to? i think we'll beat brighton at home and man u are there for the taking surely? 

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

who are we dropping points to? i think we'll beat brighton at home and man u are there for the taking surely? 

Despite them being absolute dog shit they are expecting a new defence in place by the time we roll into Manchester. Also, add to that it’s in our DNA to lose games like this and Man Utd to somehow get the job done. 

• Like 2

we're going to beat man u at old trafford - mark my words. they'll have one eye on the cup final. we're getting players back from injury and have something to play for. 

plus we're mint and they're shit 

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bachelorette Michelle GIF by The Bachelorette

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We'll empty Old Trafford by the 75th minute. 

BOOKMARK THIS. 

is it their last home game of the season? I’d love to see their lap or honour to an empty old Trafford if we put 3 or 4 past them 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is it their last home game of the season? I’d love to see their lap or honour to an empty old Trafford if we put 3 or 4 past them 

Aye they've got Arsenal then us, then Brighton away. 

Early finishes at OT for the next two matches. 

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah they’ve been hugely inconsistent so far this season. Forest would appear to be their hardest game but I wouldn’t bet against a highly motivated Bournemouth either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bournemouth have quietly improved throughout the season. 

• Like 1

We’ve won our last 3 vs Man U including a cup match at their place. 

As has been mentioned, it’s in our DNA to drop a bollock in this kind of fixture but I cant help but feel that is changing.

Plus they are utter shit, we’ve got lads coming back & they may want shot of the manager and play like it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Bournemouth have quietly improved throughout the season. 

Their manager was top of Feyenoord's list if Slot had left for Spurs last summer. So he must have something about him. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Their manager was top of Feyenoord's list if Slot had left for Spurs last summer. So he must have something about him. 

Took them from 19th to 12th in about 10 games. You can see a downward trend in xGA, and and a nominal upward trend in xG across the season.