International susperstar

Cock

N-O Lover

Bumhole

Fart flaps

Peanut heed

Muffin

I couldnt decide which one.

"unfairly maligned world class international footballer who is going through a rough patch but will soon show everyone why he is worth £8m and go on to become the rock on which our team is built for many years"

actually I think I'll just go with "cunt".

I sat in a pub full of scousers today and so wished I had a Luger to point at the screen and pull the trigger.

I hate the man and to see them danceing and takin the piss saying it was easier with him on the pitch really boilt my piss.

please hang him frojm a lamp post.

Finally lost patience with him today like. And the little boy lost routine as he dawdled off the pitch was nauseating too. If I was him I'd have ran across the pitch straight to the dressing room instead of moping around the touchline giving anyone that felt like it a chance to tell him how shit he is.

We can't afford to start next season with him still at centre half, that's for sure.

His mistake was shocking (and not out of character) and all the worse because we were only 2-1 down and up for it due to getting 1 back just before half time.

I fancied us to really have a go second half, and get something, but he killed that dead in an instant.

And since we're talking about useless cunts, Mike Riley is a joke, i fail to see how he can ever be in charge of premiership macthes as he's fucking imbecile.

Boumsong is a brilliant defender who basically needs a more confident partner to get him back on track. If Newcastle could get hold of Mexes, well, problem solved.

Says a Chelsea fan.

I'd like to go for cunt-chops.

108139[/snapback]

He's fucking shit and this Chelsea arsehole should sit through a few games watching him before saying something like that and making himself look a penis.

Says me.

Should have bought Zak Knight from Fulham and if Al Fayed came to the toon then we would get him I'm sure

108127[/snapback]

Zat Knight is terrible.

108134[/snapback]

Maybe this Zak Knight is better though ? :o

He's fucking shit and this Chelsea arsehole should sit through a few games watching him before saying something like that and making himself look a penis.

Says me.

108143[/snapback]

And a follow up from a Newcastle fan:

It's amazing how not many people see this.

I only wish we still had Woody, their partnership would be one of the best in England.

The sort of mentality that backed Souness for so long - "It's not his fault, really". :o

Says me.

108143[/snapback]

I only wish we still had Woody, their partnership would be one of the best in England.

The sort of mentality that backed Souness for so long - "It's not his fault, really". ;)

108147[/snapback]

I'm saying nowt about Souness. :o

But it's just annoying when you hear people come out with this stuff about Boumsong when it's becoming more and more evident that the bloke is not a good defender. I don't doubt that he's suffering from a massive lack of confidence, but he doesn't look capable of coming out the other side of it....at least not at Newcastle. When he gets the ball in to feet these days he panics, the crowd panics, and he panics some more. We've got to get rid in the summer.

Says me.

108143[/snapback]

The sort of mentality that backed Souness for so long - "It's not his fault, really". ;)

108147[/snapback]

But it's just annoying when you hear people come out with this stuff about Boumsong when it's becoming more and more evident that the bloke is not a good defender. I don't doubt that he's suffering from a massive lack of confidence, but he doesn't look capable of coming out the other side of it....at least not at Newcastle. When he gets the ball in to feet these days he panics, the crowd panics, and he panics some more. We've got to get rid in the summer.

108149[/snapback]

Who would be mad enough to buy him ?

Says me.

108143[/snapback]

108147[/snapback]

108149[/snapback]

108152[/snapback]

Lyon bought that Cris fella. Now he is even in the Brazil squad. ;)

He reminds me of the dummies you got at school in PE who obviously had no idea how to play football, especially tackle - he just seems to run into players with his arms scrabbling at them, the penalty being a perfect example.

I don't give a shit how much pressure he is under, or whatever about his lack of confidence. He simply does not know what he is doing.

Simply put he cannot defend. He never looked that good last year either - been poor since his debut against Yeading iirc. A "good" Boumsong performance tends to be one without any trademark comedy errors, which obviously doesn't mean he's assured.

I feel sorry for the bloke like, way out of his depth in this league. I just don't understand how a defender can have such a poor heading ability, he gets a free header every home game, infront of the gallowgate, and they either bounce before the 6 yard line, or just go over, you think he would improve when it will be something he works on every day.

Says me.

108143[/snapback]

The sort of mentality that backed Souness for so long - "It's not his fault, really". :lol:

108147[/snapback]

I'm saying nowt about Souness. :lol:

108149[/snapback]

108152[/snapback]

Lyon bought that Cris fella. Now he is even in the Brazil squad. :lol:

108153[/snapback]

that cris bloke is being linked with a move to ac milan in the summer, believe it or not.