Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

well heres the very very abridged version of events and I'll post the full version tomorrow.

The idea was to get an interview with the Hitzfeld people and then get some quotes etc that could be used to take the piss, nothing serious just a few one liners to have a laugh and see how easy it would be.

The idea never was to con NUFC fans or change the way in which things would happen, ffs its an internet site not the House of Commons, I have as little ability to sway Freddy and Hitzfeld as HTT does ie none.

What I was doing (and the next important point in this is the use of the word I, not we, not Toontastic but I, me, only me) was seeing what kind of rubbish I could get from them with a view to telling them the interview was going to be on the site and then redirtecting them to my site (thats PEASEPUD.COM not TOONTASTIC.NET) where I would spill the beans.

Now the important bit, if you read through every post Ive ever made, every thread on both sites and the emails I sent them (which will all be made available) then not once do I tell them anything is gospel, not once do I direct them to the article or write to them telling them to translate it and post it on the internet. I "copied" them into the german babel fished version that I was sending to my "editor" on the hope they would come back and question stuff in it. Nowhere do I say heres the website, that was only meant to be read by HTT and the others.

But then of course Im not a proper fan, I appear to have a sense of humour (regardless of whether people think its shit humour or not) and can actually take the piss out of myself and others without the need to take it too seriously. If HTT hadnt decided to get all egotisitcal about it then he would have listened to the numerous people (especially Isegrim) telling him "this is bollocks, ffs theyve written football ventilators instead of football fans!"

So frankly, if people want to hate me then go ahead, water off a ducks back tbh, if people think its quite funny then fine but if people think that I really have put a spanner in the works of getting Hitzfeld then fucking hell lads get a grip.

What I have proven without a shadow of a doubt is that you can believe nothing that you read in the newspapers, the fact that the Chronicle and Radio 5 reported and quoted a non-existant newspaper is laughable.

So to finalise things,

1) it was me, nobody else other than SM reviewing the odd thing I wrote

2) Gol definitely had nothing to do with it (you can tell cos it worked)

3) a few people knew about it (including at least one person in the N-O inner sanctum) and nobody thought it was a bad idea in the way of other fans etc.

4) The full details will be made available for all to see, nothing censored, nothing changed just word for word what was done and issued.

5) Yes, I did get a conscience at one stage because I could see that those involved were serious about what they were doing and believed in it fully, but the wording used and levels to which they went became the joke.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well heres the very very abridged version of events and I'll post the full version tomorrow.

The idea was to get an interview with the Hitzfeld people and then get some quotes etc that could be used to take the piss, nothing serious just a few one liners to have a laugh and see how easy it would be.

The idea never was to con NUFC fans or change the way in which things would happen, ffs its an internet site not the House of Commons, I have as little ability to sway Freddy and Hitzfeld as HTT does ie none.

What I was doing (and the next important point in this is the use of the word I, not we, not Toontastic but I, me, only me) was seeing what kind of rubbish I could get from them with a view to telling them the interview was going to be on the site and then redirtecting them to my site (thats PEASEPUD.COM not TOONTASTIC.NET) where I would spill the beans.

Now the important bit, if you read through every post Ive ever made, every thread on both sites and the emails I sent them (which will all be made available) then not once do I tell them anything is gospel, not once do I direct them to the article or write to them telling them to translate it and post it on the internet. I "copied" them into the german babel fished version that I was sending to my "editor" on the hope they would come back and question stuff in it. Nowhere do I say heres the website, that was only meant to be read by HTT and the others.

But then of course Im not a proper fan, I appear to have a sense of humour (regardless of whether people think its shit humour or not) and can actually take the piss out of myself and others without the need to take it too seriously. If HTT hadnt decided to get all egotisitcal about it then he would have listened to the numerous people (especially Isegrim) telling him "this is bollocks, ffs theyve written football ventilators instead of football fans!"

So frankly, if people want to hate me then go ahead, water off a ducks back tbh, if people think its quite funny then fine but if people think that I really have put a spanner in the works of getting Hitzfeld then fucking hell lads get a grip.

What I have proven without a shadow of a doubt is that you can believe nothing that you read in the newspapers, the fact that the Chronicle and Radio 5 reported and quoted a non-existant newspaper is laughable.

So to finalise things,

3) a few people knew about it (including at least one person in the N-O inner sanctum) and nobody thought it was a bad idea in the way of other fans etc.

4) The full details will be made available for all to see, nothing censored, nothing changed just word for word what was done and issued.

5) Yes, I did get a conscience at one stage because I could see that those involved were serious about what they were doing and believed in it fully, but the wording used and levels to which they went became the joke.

108936[/snapback]

Fair enough, I accept there was no malice, but I still think it was a kerrrrrazy thing to do!

So to finalise things,

108936[/snapback]

:lol: I once knew a fairy...her name was Nuff....fairynuff !

Cheeky bastard Pud :lol:

108942[/snapback]

Fess up- you wish you'd done something along that scale. :lol:

Have to say I feel sorry for those who feel deceived, but I really can't stop laughing after reading all the threads!

Guilty as charged for reading over the e-mails...when am i to be hung from the Tyne Bridge?

108948[/snapback]

The Tyne Bridge is a bit OTT for you. The back of a chair should suffice. :lol:

Peasepud would just tread water if we used the bridge on him.

The Hitzfeld campaign was an attempt by some faceless cyber-fans who honestly thought that by putting together a campaign and hounding local and national media that their efforts would seriously be considered in appointing the next manager of a multi-million pound football club.  People are reacting like someone just killed their children and demanding legal action and other ridiculous suggestions.  It was a joke and people who were sucked in by it are now having to lick their wounds.  They seem to think it's so henious a crime that the hoax will now be national headline news at 10pm.  Peasepuds address and phone number was posted on the site and he has received threatening phonecalls as a result. Yes, there is disappointment for those who believed Hitzfeld had heard of the campaign and would actually be swayed by it,  when in truth they've been taken in by a practical joke and can't take it.  Perspective needed in HUGE amounts over there.

108833[/snapback]

Didn't know he had received threatening phone calls.....bad crack there like people, think some of them need to get a life :lol:

108836[/snapback]

:lol: Fuck me gently!

Peasepud goes into hiding:

rushdie1.jpg.jpg

I don't advocate what peasepud did, but can I just say that - if the bit about him receiving threatening phone calls is true - any N-O users found to have been involved will be banned from the forum, and reported to the relevant authorities immediately.

There's a line, and this is well and truly crossing it.

I don't advocate what peasepud did, but can I just say that - if the bit about him receiving threatening phone calls is true - any N-O users found to have been involved will be banned from the forum, and reported to the relevant authorities immediately.

108957[/snapback]

What about the person who POSTED the info? That should be a permanent IP ban. Full stop.

What total prick posted his address and phone number, like?

This is what happens when you spend most of your time on a message board instead of getting a life and a sense of humor. It was a joke you pathetic hermits, get a life....!

:lol:

108957[/snapback]

What about the person who POSTED the info? That should be a permanent IP ban. Full stop.

108960[/snapback]

No its not, its a 4 week ban which I would expect to be put in place otherwise all those other bans are shown up as being bollocks tbh.

108957[/snapback]

Andy's just using this to earn himself one of my Uriah Rennie awards - blatant opportunism tbh! :lol:

108957[/snapback]

108960[/snapback]

As much as I'd love to ban chris, he owns the site, so it's kinda tricky :lol:

Tbh I wasn't a huge follower of the campaign, but it was a very selfish and immature thing that has been done, which could potentially ruin some genuine fan's attept to do good for the club. Really though I don't know why Taylor27 came on here looking for sympathy when there's twats on here who have nothing better to do than slag the campaign off, it's about time these people grew up and actually gave some credit to the hard work which has gone into it.

108806[/snapback]

I've never actually supported the campaign - a Hiddink man myself (although i dont care who is appointed as long as they win most of our matches), and I have found the Hitzfeld people on N-O oppressive a while back, but I was willing to forgive and forget.

I have been able to see the hardwork people have put in on this campaign, and feel that Peasepud has over-stepped the mark.

I am not here to get sympathy, only to name and shame the perpetrator in his home patch.

108811[/snapback]

So what you're actually saying Dan is that you have absolutely no problem with the hoax that they've done, you just want to use the situation to have a pop at Toontastic? :lol:

Lets get one thing straight, Toontastic had nowt to do with the hoax, yet we appear to be bearing the brunt....

Go pick your toys up man! :lol:

108957[/snapback]

108960[/snapback]

As much as I'd love to ban chris, he owns the site, so it's kinda tricky :lol:

108967[/snapback]

Should not matter to be honest. I see where it's tricky but he broke his own rules. He backs enforcing them then he should also be governed by them. Otherwise it's just pure hypocracy.

this site is a s***hole. I'm off, feel free to delete my account 'n all

108857[/snapback]

Quantify how this site is a shithole....

If it's because Peasepud's a member, he's also a member of N-O as well.

Again, Toontastic had fuck all to do with the hoax.

Tbh I wasn't a huge follower of the campaign, but it was a very selfish and immature thing that has been done, which could potentially ruin some genuine fan's attept to do good for the club. Really though I don't know why Taylor27 came on here looking for sympathy when there's twats on here who have nothing better to do than slag the campaign off, it's about time these people grew up and actually gave some credit to the hard work which has gone into it.

108806[/snapback]

I've never actually supported the campaign - a Hiddink man myself (although i dont care who is appointed as long as they win most of our matches), and I have found the Hitzfeld people on N-O oppressive a while back, but I was willing to forgive and forget.

I have been able to see the hardwork people have put in on this campaign, and feel that Peasepud has over-stepped the mark.

I am not here to get sympathy, only to name and shame the perpetrator in his home patch.

108811[/snapback]

So what you're actually saying Dan is that you have absolutely no problem with the hoax that they've done, you just want to use the situation to have a pop at Toontastic? :blush:

Lets get one thing straight, Toontastic had nowt to do with the hoax, yet we appear to be bearing the brunt....

108968[/snapback]

two things, one Craig, TT is not bearing the brunt I am and quite rightly it was me and me alone, not a TT project. When you start getting the phone calls then I'll stand alongside you mate.

secondly, Taylor you tit, whats the use in coming on to name and shame someone whos already clearly stood up and said :lol: "here I am look its me" :lol:

108806[/snapback]

108811[/snapback]

So what you're actually saying Dan is that you have absolutely no problem with the hoax that they've done, you just want to use the situation to have a pop at Toontastic? :lol:

108968[/snapback]

Dan?

the only shite thing about this is, as it was picked up by Five Live, I can see them crowing on about Toon Fans being a joke winding each other up

any chance they get they want to push the carToon ticket

that for me is the crime :lol:

the only shite thing about this is, as it was picked up by Five Live, I can see them crowing on about Toon Fans being a joke winding each other up

any chance they get they want to push the carToon ticket

that for me is the crime :lol:

108977[/snapback]

to do that they would have to admit that they report stuff that is pure crap, that theyve not checked the source on, not likely tbh. But cheers, your post does add to the "everybody hates us" view that they like to have.

Craig, TT is not bearing the brunt I am and quite rightly it was me and me alone, not a TT project. When you start getting the phone calls then I'll stand alongside you mate.

108973[/snapback]

Pud, I know that mate, I'm just re-iterating what the others have said. Fucking ridiculous craic that you've been getting threatning calls - hope to fuck you're getting on to BT to get a list of the incoming calls this evening.

But having your personal details posted on the internet without your prior knowledge or consent? That's the lowest of the low. HTT, we've had our differences in the past and sorted them out but I've lost all respect for you for doing that and there's fuck all you can do to rectify the situation either.

I've got access to plenty of personal info of members on here but I'd never dream of publising any of it nor even looking at it for that matter.

When you consider the shit Gol got (and still does to this day) for posting Swindy's photo on the old Toonchat backup forum, you ought to be in for a fucking shit-load of hassle for what you've done.

How would you feel if someone did it to you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.