This Hitzfeld Nonsense

Ugly Mackems

So do I, but he's also been offered the England job (according to some)

Who is bigger?

108944[/snapback]

He'll just use England to get a better wage from Freddy IMO

108949[/snapback]

I've heard we're offering him silly money. Plus all the talk coming from the FA about how the England job is now viewed as part time etc. smacks of them trying to talk down the wage packet after the silly money they've been paying Sven. I reckon Curbishley will get the England job partly because his wage demands won't be as high as the likes of O'Neill.

Should be put to bed - O'Neill HAS been offered the job.

108937[/snapback]

oh shit!

I read on a German newspaper site that Hitzfeld was gonna take over so I put a grand on at the bookies! :lol:

bastids!

108937[/snapback]

oh shit!

I read on a German newspaper site that Hitzfeld was gonna take over so I put a grand on at the bookies! :lol:

bastids!

108958[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Edited by Radgina

Guest CrimsonFault
Hitzfeld was in Toon today apparently...

109014[/snapback]

Is this a hoax?

109015[/snapback]

I heard the same thing meself.....oh aye I wrote it :lol:

109016[/snapback]

:lol:

I've always thought this Hitzfeld thing is a little bit stupid. But then in comparison to the mackems thinking they can get O'Neill....

I'm not convinced either are the right candidate tbh.

Put it this way, I saw what miracles Hiddink can perform in November and if there's even the slightest indication he's want the job we should go for it.

Incredibly unlikely though, but the man is a genius.

Edited by Woodgate27

I've always thought this Hitzfeld thing is a little bit stupid. But then in comparison to the mackems thinking they can get O'Neill....

I'm not convinced either are the right candidate tbh.

Put it this way, I saw what miracles Hiddink can perform in November and if there's even the slightest indication he's want the job we should go for it.

Incredibly unlikely though, but the man is a genius.

109184[/snapback]

Hiddink is my first choice.

But, I think Allardyce is just finishing up at Bolton before heading our way as I read it in a Hungarian provincial newspaper!

It's up to himself now as to whether he accepts or declines Freds invitation.

108937[/snapback]

How do you know that he has been offered the job?

109394[/snapback]

How did I know SBR had been sacked an hour before the news broke? How did I break the news that Owen had signed for the Toon - and post it on 'online' 10/15 mins before SSN broke the news? How did I know 'Emre has landed' hours before the official site exclusivily announced it? How did I tell everyone on 'online' that Taylor was injured 12 hrs before it became common knowledge?

108937[/snapback]

109394[/snapback]

How did I know SBR had been sacked an hour before the news broke? How did I break the news that Owen had signed for the Toon - and post it on 'online' 10/15 mins before SSN broke the news? How did I know 'Emre has landed' hours before the official site exclusivily announced it? How did I tell everyone on 'online' that Taylor was injured 12 hrs before it became common knowledge?

109398[/snapback]

you tripped him up on his way back from the shops?

108937[/snapback]

109394[/snapback]

109398[/snapback]

you tripped him up on his way back from the shops?

109400[/snapback]

:lol:;) good answer sir pud

I have it on extremely good authority that O'Neill has been offered the job. If he refuses it, our main target is SGE.

From the same person, I've heard the FA want O'Neill or Curbishley.

109888[/snapback]

I'd say Sven has a great chance, said that from the start, for me it's O'Neill, Sven, Hitzfeld or Big Sam in that order.

I think O'Neill will get the England job.

I noticed Sir Bobby backed him today, could mean something or could mean nowt.

I'm not sure of Sven, he obviously has a good CV and I think he's a better club manager than national, I blame most faults with England on the coaches (McClaren) but I don't know, would need bags of money and would fuck off if a better job came in. I'd prefer Big Sam, he's my second choice.

I've heard Big Sam wasn't impressed with either FS or Shearer who sat on the panel interviewing him the last time apparently, could be bull though but reading his comments about Bobby's sacking I get the impression he thinks Freddy's a loathesome twat.

108937[/snapback]

109394[/snapback]

109398[/snapback]

whoo, get you :lol:

i wish i had your 15 minutes of foresight into everything toon ;)

must be like living permanently in quantum leap!

I have it on extremely good authority that O'Neill has been offered the job. If he refuses it, our main target is SGE.

From the same person, I've heard the FA want O'Neill or Curbishley.

109888[/snapback]

I'd say Sven has a great chance, said that from the start, for me it's O'Neill, Sven, Hitzfeld or Big Sam in that order.

I think O'Neill will get the England job.

I noticed Sir Bobby backed him today, could mean something or could mean nowt.

I'm not sure of Sven, he obviously has a good CV and I think he's a better club manager than national, I blame most faults with England on the coaches (McClaren) but I don't know, would need bags of money and would fuck off if a better job came in. I'd prefer Big Sam, he's my second choice.

I've heard Big Sam wasn't impressed with either FS or Shearer who sat on the panel interviewing him the last time apparently, could be bull though but reading his comments about Bobby's sacking I get the impression he thinks Freddy's a loathesome twat.

109895[/snapback]

Shirley it's the manager's job to appoint good coaches though?