Star-Spotting

Gemmill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a poster on here (she's called Caz I think) who seems to meet a different Newcastle player every day.

Clearly she hardly ever posts on here to back me up, but she's on my msn :)

110312[/snapback]

doesnt she post on UK Football Forums n all? think I introduced her to this place. So if she meets a footballer a day is she a waitress at the club or a hooker? :)

*joke Caz joke!!!

There's a poster on here (she's called Caz I think) who seems to meet a different Newcastle player every day.

Clearly she hardly ever posts on here to back me up, but she's on my msn :)

110312[/snapback]

doesnt she post on UK Football Forums n all? think I introduced her to this place. So if she meets a footballer a day is she a waitress at the club or a hooker? :)

*joke Caz joke!!!

110315[/snapback]

you just love controversy :unsure:

Saw Aaron Hughes in Bainbridges last year. You know when you sort of half recognise someone but can't remember where from? And you do that little nod of acknowledgement so as not to appear rude? Well I did that, and as he passed he said "Alright?" Couple of minutes later I realised who it was. :)

[/piss-poor anecdote]

Saw Aaron Hughes in Bainbridges last year. You know when you sort of half recognise someone but can't remember where from? And you do that little nod of acknowledgement so as not to appear rude? Well I did that, and as he passed he said "Alright?" Couple of minutes later I realised who it was. :)

[/piss-poor anecdote]

110329[/snapback]

saw a really fit bird in house of fraser a couple of years back, followed her round the corner to start a chat and she goes and kisses kevin fuckin kilbane!

sold mark viduka a pair of footie boots for training in allsports in leeds.

and bandaged zoe birketts knee at work on 2 seperate occasions.

im obviously a friend of the stars :)

Guest Toplass-101

seeing someone famous is nowt man, last night I slept with the one and only.....

Lukas Ramsauer!

seeing someone famous is nowt man, last night I slept with the one and only.....

Lukas Ramsauer!

110374[/snapback]

:)

Lukas Ramsauer!

110374[/snapback]

I'd keep embarrassing shit like that under my hat if I were you. :)

Saw Matt Dillon shopping in Florence.

Saw Delroy Lindo shopping in San Francisco. He looks fucking NAILS! :)

Lukas Ramsauer!

110374[/snapback]

I'd keep embarrassing shit like that under my hat if I were you. :)

Saw Matt Dillon shopping in Florence.

Saw Delroy Lindo shopping in San Francisco. He looks fucking NAILS! :)

110376[/snapback]

Gayer than blending my eyes whilst reading books about movies and doing the Charleston tbh.

i keep remembering loads of famous but not really type of people.

was in snitch club in new york with huey FLC, Nicole Richie and some bint from sopranos. tried speaking to nicole but she wasnt interested. must have been high on drugs or something. . . . .

was in snitch club in new york with huey FLC, Nicole Richie and some bint from sopranos. tried speaking to nicole but she wasnt interested. must have been high on drugs or something. . . . .

110402[/snapback]

would love to have a night on the lash with Huey...he's a Mr Jack monster.. :)

Dyer seemed to follow me and some mates through town once, every 10 minutes or so we saw him.

I was going to buy a cheap ball from Sports Soccer, run up and meg him when he wasn't expecting it.

110314[/snapback]

He would have just taken it from you, set fire to it and wave it in your face tbh.

The Kaiser Chiefs drink in my local.

110578[/snapback]

Do humanity a favour and mutilate them next time you are in there

cheers :)

110402[/snapback]

You fucking love yourself tbh, she probably thought the same thats why she blanked you, what a pric!

110402[/snapback]

You fucking love yourself tbh, she probably thought the same thats why she blanked you, what a pric!

110634[/snapback]

:)

and learn to spell prick.