Star-Spotting

Gemmill

Just bumped into Scott Parker at the BP Garage on the Coast Road filling up his big fuck off Range Rover and paying in cash - 90 fucking quid to fill the tank. :lol:

Obviously I took the opportunity to introduce myself and point out what a coincidence it was that I was called Scott too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bumped into Scott Parker at the BP Garage on the Coast Road filling up his big fuck off Range Rover and paying in cash - 90 fucking quid to fill the tank. :lol:

Obviously I took the opportunity to introduce myself and point out what a coincidence it was that I was called Scott too.

110146[/snapback]

Amazing how life runs innit?

So currently Scott Parkers writing the following post on the NUFC players forum saying "just bumped into some tit at the garage filling his Smart car up, £12 to fill the tank!, well he introduced himself and hes only called Scott n'all!

I tells ya, Im changing me name.

110146[/snapback]

Was the back of his car full of Edam cheese, per chance?

Just bumped into Scott Parker at the BP Garage on the Coast Road filling up his big fuck off Range Rover and paying in cash - 90 fucking quid to fill the tank. ;)

110146[/snapback]

So currently Scott Parkers writing the following post on the NUFC players forum saying "just bumped into some tit at the garage filling his Smart car up, £12 to fill the tank!, well he introduced himself and hes only called Scott n'all!

110148[/snapback]

Ha! I didn't even introduce myself - that's right, I made that bit up. Hoaxer becomes hoaxed. How d'you like them apples?

:lol:

Just bumped into Scott Parker at the BP Garage on the Coast Road filling up his big fuck off Range Rover and paying in cash - 90 fucking quid to fill the tank. ;)

110146[/snapback]

110148[/snapback]

Ha! I didn't even introduce myself - that's right, I made that bit up. Hoaxer becomes hoaxed. How d'you like them apples?

:lol:

110156[/snapback]

Deserve to have you phone number published tbh.

Did his face look like a waxwork by the way?

110146[/snapback]

So fuck? Cath saw Keith Chegwin at Malmaison.

Parkers small fry, I held a door open for Jimmy Nail once, he never said thanks so I told him to go fuck himself.

110178[/snapback]

That happened to me in the civic, but it was that annoying cockney vicar who's at one of the chirches in town (St Andrews I think). Anyway, he's always on the local news being wacky and reading shit poetry, but he couldn't even be bothered to say thankyou when I opened a door for him. So I wrote my own poem entitled 'That Reverend Chap is a Bit of a Twat' and sent it to Look North.

Parkers small fry, I held a door open for Jimmy Nail once, he never said thanks so I told him to go fuck himself.

110178[/snapback]

Should have scuffed his crocodile shoes tbh and then punched his nose back straight.

110178[/snapback]

That happened to me in the civic, but it was that annoying cockney vicar who's at one of the chirches in town (St Andrews I think). Anyway, he's always on the local news being wacky and reading shit poetry, but he couldn't even be bothered to say thankyou when I opened a door for him. So I wrote my own poem entitled 'That Reverend Chap is a Bit of a Twat' and sent it to Look North.

110180[/snapback]

Get a reading?

i sat next to little ant on my placement at school  ;)

110224[/snapback]

"below-average ant" surely? :)

110267[/snapback]

:)

Obsessed tbh. :unsure:

110270[/snapback]

You know what I'm like, give me a whiff of man meat and I'm like a sniffer dog on heat.

i sat next to little ant on my placement at school  :panic:

110224[/snapback]

"below-average ant" surely? :)

110267[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh. :unsure:

110270[/snapback]

You know what I'm like, give me a whiff of man meat and I'm like a sniffer dog on heat.

110274[/snapback]

Aye.....crawling around on all fives.

Nearly as hairy too. ;)

Just bumped into Scott Parker at the BP Garage on the Coast Road filling up his big fuck off Range Rover and paying in cash - 90 fucking quid to fill the tank. :)

110146[/snapback]

:):unsure:

Were Bramble and Boumy with him??

Just bumped into Scott Parker at the BP Garage on the Coast Road filling up his big fuck off Range Rover and paying in cash - 90 fucking quid to fill the tank. :)

110146[/snapback]

:unsure:;)

110279[/snapback]

He had the entire first team in the Range Rover with him. They're a bit like the Monkees - they live in the same house and everything. :)

110146[/snapback]

:unsure::panic:

110279[/snapback]

He had the entire first team in the Range Rover with him. They're a bit like the Monkees - they live in the same house and everything. :)

110281[/snapback]

NEXT TIME SHOW BOUMY HOW TO CLEAR THE BALL OUT OF THE BOX BY KICKING HIS ARSE OUT OF TOOON ;)

Edited by aaalan

i sat next to little ant on my placement at school  :panic:

110224[/snapback]

"below-average ant" surely? :unsure:

110267[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh. ;)

110270[/snapback]

110274[/snapback]

isnt little ant aboot 12 or summit? :)