Favourite current TV shows

Jimbo

The Daily Show is class. Consistantly funny. Finally been catching up with Lost, down to the last 4 episodes of season 4, and agree with whoever said they handled the writers strike better than Heroes. Saw the first episode of Smallville season 8, underwhelmed just about covers it.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

I'm trying to get into The Fringe but am finding it rather dull, I've all but given up on Prison Break, The Mentalist starts soon, that has potential but we'll see.

How dare you ;)

Why wouldn't you give up on it?

How many times can you break out of prison?

Should have been one season and that's it.

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

I'm trying to get into The Fringe but am finding it rather dull, I've all but given up on Prison Break, The Mentalist starts soon, that has potential but we'll see.

How dare you ;)

Not when you need to pay back the people who wrongfully put you there in the first place and murdered your family and friends

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

How dare you ;)

Not when you need to pay back the people who wrongfully put you there in the first place and murdered your family and friends

What crap!

I bet he's pleased with all that flash he's wearing now or did the same guy draw up the plans for this prison also?

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

How dare you ;)

What crap!

I bet he's pleased with all that flash he's wearing now or did the same guy draw up the plans for this prison also?

So let me get this straight, you get framed for murder, nearly executed, your son is nearly killed, your ex wife, ex girlfriend and your father are murdered, your brother's life is ruined, the people responsible get away scot free and you'd do fuck all? Thank fuck I'm not related to you

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

How dare you ;)

What crap!

So let me get this straight, you get framed for murder, nearly executed, your son is nearly killed, your ex wife, ex girlfriend and your father are murdered, your brother's life is ruined, the people responsible get away scot free and you'd do fuck all? Thank fuck I'm not related to you

No snake see that's where you'r wrong, I'm a TV producer so no doubt I'd make a drama all about it!

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

How dare you ;)

What crap!

You could make some decent cash selling the story to the tabloids and Shite! mags though. :nufc:

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

How dare you :nufc:

What crap!

No snake see that's where you'r wrong, I'm a TV producer so no doubt I'd make a drama all about it!

Don't forget to make it short then ;)

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

What crap!

I can tell you this for nothing, it would all be sorted in one season - none of this drag it out to bore the public shiteless, shite!

Home & Away

:nufc: :nufc:

Do you want to know what happens? ;)

Is someone raped by their step/foster-brother, but they soon discover it's actually their mother after a sex change operation, who is then eaten by a shark before they can make up, but fortunately Pippa comes back to "the bay" for a week and everything is all right?

Home & Away

:nufc: :nufc:

Is someone raped by their step/foster-brother, but they soon discover it's actually their mother after a sex change operation, who is then eaten by a shark before they can make up, but fortunately Pippa comes back to "the bay" for a week and everything is all right?

Do you know a script writer or something?

Entourage

The Shield

Lost

What crap!

I can tell you this for nothing, it would all be sorted in one season - none of this drag it out to bore the public shiteless, shite!

*Puts his money away*

Home & Away

:nufc::thumbup:

Do you know a script writer or something?

I watched it once in 1993, pretty sure all that happened in one episode. :nufc:

The 3 Pillars of quality US TV

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

As much as I've enjoyed parts of 24, Heroes, Rome and that, nothing has come close to those three.

Battlestar Gallactica is supposed to be up there with them like, but I've not seen it.

Edited by Happy Face

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

As much as I've enjoyed parts of 24, Heroes, Rome and that, nothing has come close to those three.

Battlestar Gallactica is supposed to be up there with them like, but I've not seen it.

Female Starbuck. ;)

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

Dexter?

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

Dexter?

Not watched it.

Serial Killer show, right? There seems to be a pattern with me of REALLY enjoying the contemporary "real life" dramas (the 3 listed), but getting a bit bored sooner or later by the more fantastic shows (the others that don't come close).

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

Dexter?

Not watched it.

Serial Killer show, right? There seems to be a pattern with me of REALLY enjoying the contemporary "real life" dramas (the 3 listed), but getting a bit bored sooner or later by the more fantastic shows (the others that don't come close).

Dexter is pretty good, and the Battlestar Gallictica was great for a couple of series and petty good after that.

But Ive been watching the Wire one episode a week on FX from the first episode and it finished last night. What a fkin program

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

It is.

The Sopranos

The West Wing

The Wire

It is.

It's too confusing to know where to start. Do I need to watch the original series? The mini series? The 4 recent series? The TV Movies? The Webisodes?

;)