Jenas chants

Renton

At the end of the day?

113855[/snapback]

Indeed. The most pointless bit of extraneous dialogue invented to give stupid people time to think out what they want to say before doing it. Her off the apprentice being the worst offender outside football.

113861[/snapback]

I've got a good one which even sounds a bit rude - ars.

Hint: Shearer's favourite expression. ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the lass Mancy was trying to impress by taking her to Zizis?  :)

Why the bejeebus did he take her to meet you lot?  ;)

113860[/snapback]

Can never fail to impress when you're in the same room as that shower tbh. Always method in my madness. :)

I've got a good one which even sounds a bit rude

113865[/snapback]

Ooooooh, you rebel! ;)

...sorry. You just sounded so pleased with yourself. :)

113867[/snapback]

I am, ars.

Is this the lass Mancy was trying to impress by taking her to Zizis?  :)

Why the bejeebus did he take her to meet you lot?  ;)

113860[/snapback]

Can never fail to impress when you're in the same room as that shower tbh. Always method in my madness. :)

113868[/snapback]

I am common as clarts, tbf.

And rightly so?

113870[/snapback]

Correct.

113873[/snapback]

Dreadful expression like. Shearer is straight out of the Old Skool of football platitudes, usually delivered with a smile thats a bit too tight for his face an all.

I see a day when the emininetly versatile 'tbs tbs' will replace all other Toontastic abreviations tbh

On the subject of crap chants, the dick sitting a few along from me with his repeated Auschwitz/Hitler jokes was getting right on my tits. ;)

113627[/snapback]

I think I heard him. Was he sat towards the aisle in your row (you're in J, right?)? Wasn't convinced I was hearing what I was hearing but you've just confirmed it.

113630[/snapback]

Aye I'm row J, he was literally 2 seats along from me. Quite often makes the odd comment against Ameobi/Faye but was much more vocal the other day. No fucking need. :) I used to speak to him occasionally and he used to be alright but now comes out with it far too often.. the stewards did nowt, and yet sprang up the steps two minutes later when the bloke next to him lit a cigarette.

On the subject of crap chants, the dick sitting a few along from me with his repeated Auschwitz/Hitler jokes was getting right on my tits. ;)

113627[/snapback]

I think I heard him. Was he sat towards the aisle in your row (you're in J, right?)? Wasn't convinced I was hearing what I was hearing but you've just confirmed it.

113630[/snapback]

Aye I'm row J, he was literally 2 seats along from me. Quite often makes the odd comment against Ameobi/Faye but was much more vocal the other day. No fucking need. :) I used to speak to him occasionally and he used to be alright but now comes out with it far too often.. the stewards did nowt, and yet sprang up the steps two minutes later when the bloke next to him lit a cigarette.

113946[/snapback]

Aye definitely the same bloke then cos I saw his mate getting told off for smoking. To be fair to the steward, it would have been hard to make out what the bloke was saying where he was, cos it was pretty feint where I was, but it's unlikely he would have done anything if he'd heard it anyway IMO. He looked the type who was more interested in stopping people smoking than doing any proper stewarding (don't they all?).

On the subject of crap chants, the dick sitting a few along from me with his repeated Auschwitz/Hitler jokes was getting right on my tits. :)

113627[/snapback]

113630[/snapback]

113946[/snapback]

Aye definitely the same bloke then cos I saw his mate getting told off for smoking. To be fair to the steward, it would have been hard to make out what the bloke was saying where he was, cos it was pretty feint where I was, but it's unlikely he would have done anything if he'd heard it anyway IMO. He looked the type who was more interested in stopping people smoking than doing any proper stewarding (don't they all?).

113950[/snapback]

Aye they're all a bit pansyish like. Would be nice to see something done - but at the same time I can't really comment because I wouldn't have dared complain about him. ;)

On the subject of crap chants, the dick sitting a few along from me with his repeated Auschwitz/Hitler jokes was getting right on my tits. :)

113627[/snapback]

113630[/snapback]

113946[/snapback]

;)

In 5 years of smoking at the match I've not been told I couldn't once. Is that a rule? They can obviously tell I'm a reet hard case and wouldn't dare say a word.

In 5 years of smoking at the match I've not been told I couldn't once.  Is that a rule?  They can obviously tell I'm a reet hard case and wouldn't dare say a word.

113959[/snapback]

I've never seen it enforced until the other day, other than them announcements about other peoples' safety etc. Must admit it was funny because the guy in question used to sit next to me 2 seasons ago and blew smoke in my face the whole time.. ;)

113627[/snapback]

113630[/snapback]

113946[/snapback]

;)

In 5 years of smoking at the match I've not been told I couldn't once. Is that a rule? They can obviously tell I'm a reet hard case and wouldn't dare say a word.

113959[/snapback]

It's a voluntary ban at the minute, the stewards can't stop you smoking. However, next season it will be an outright ban I would think. Ars imo.

113627[/snapback]

113630[/snapback]

113946[/snapback]

;)

113959[/snapback]

It's a voluntary ban at the minute, the stewards can't stop you smoking. However, next season it will be an outright ban I would think. Ars imo.

113963[/snapback]

Agreed. ATEOTD ARS IMO TBH.

113627[/snapback]

113630[/snapback]

113946[/snapback]

;)

113959[/snapback]

113963[/snapback]

Agreed. ATEOTD ARS IMO TBH.

113964[/snapback]

Secondeded.

Sounds like the hardcore sit up in Level 7. Respect to ma Gem-LOC and ARL posse.

113952[/snapback]

It's a jungle up there. ;)

113957[/snapback]

Plenty of blacks?

Sounds like the hardcore sit up in Level 7. Respect to ma Gem-LOC and ARL posse.

113952[/snapback]

113957[/snapback]

Plenty of blacks?

114225[/snapback]

:lol:

113952[/snapback]

113957[/snapback]

Plenty of blacks?

114225[/snapback]

114321[/snapback]

Missing one of these ;) I'm sure. :blush:

113952[/snapback]

113957[/snapback]

Plenty of blacks?

114225[/snapback]

114321[/snapback]

114350[/snapback]

Aye. Sima being all non-controversial and that. :blush:

113952[/snapback]

113957[/snapback]

Plenty of blacks?

114225[/snapback]

114321[/snapback]

114350[/snapback]

Aye. Sima being all non-controversial and that. :blush:

114360[/snapback]

He's a vicar I believe.