bizarre

themags

Who's gonna confess to linking this to other boards then?  More to the point, who's gonna confess to posting it on a Pro-Wrestling board, you gimp? :lol:

116805[/snapback]

B)

That'll be me then, only a small forum and I thought the thread deserved posting.

http://thewrestlingasylum.com/showthread.php?t=3646

Luckily I hardly ever post here, so my credibility being destroyed shouldn't do too much harm. :lol:

117085[/snapback]

You need to register to see the thread and there's no way I'm stooping that low. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i just be the first to point out. . . . . . how fucking shallow and empty are youre lives that grown men with families are finding so much fun and excitement in trying to entrap a 17 year old girl?

If this was on another board you would all be bitching and moaning about how pathetic they were. . . obviously not getting any. . . . . grow up. . . . blah blah blah.

117086[/snapback]

You're right. I apologise.

*goes to the garage to play Pacman for 3 hours*

can i just be the first to point out. . . . . . how fucking shallow and empty are youre lives that grown men with families are finding so much fun and excitement in trying to entrap a 17 year old girl?

If this was on another board you would all be bitching and moaning about how pathetic they were. . . obviously not getting any. . . . . grow up. . . . blah blah blah.

117086[/snapback]

Fuck off. Go and try it on with Mags or something.

117089[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Crying here! Best comeback of the year, that!

117086[/snapback]

117089[/snapback]

:lol:

i dont know whats sadder, this thread, or the fact that people are still accusing me of trying to shag a middle aged woman who ive never met.

do i really need to post the pms all over again to end this one once and for all :lol:

117086[/snapback]

fuck off ffs.

You're taking it far too seriously sunshine. :lol:

117086[/snapback]

You're right. I apologise.

*goes to the garage to play Pacman for 3 hours*

117093[/snapback]

*sits on his computer for 9 hours waiting for another 17 year old booby picture*

Who's gonna confess to linking this to other boards then?  More to the point, who's gonna confess to posting it on a Pro-Wrestling board, you gimp? :lol:

116805[/snapback]

;)

That'll be me then, only a small forum and I thought the thread deserved posting.

http://thewrestlingasylum.com/showthread.php?t=3646

Luckily I hardly ever post here, so my credibility being destroyed shouldn't do too much harm. :lol:

117085[/snapback]

You need to register to see the thread and there's no way I'm stooping that low. :lol:

117092[/snapback]

Only 3 replies anyway, one from me and one from that guy who posted in here and another that says "ha ha, funny shit".

Probably not worth your while tbh. B)

117086[/snapback]

117089[/snapback]

Wouldn't even touch him with yours Skol. :lol:

117086[/snapback]

117089[/snapback]

i dont know whats sadder, this thread, or the fact that people are still accusing me of trying to shag a middle aged woman who ive never met.

do i really need to post the pms all over again to end this one once and for all :lol:

117095[/snapback]

People with fuck all sense of humor is far sadder tbh!

You'll get this soon enough I'd imagine... give me a call when you get in so we can set a time and place up if you wish. Mobile is (860)61***05, home ***5777, work (Friday thru Sunday 630 am to 7pm) (860)31***00 extension 245.

Lisa

email is ......pager is...... etc etc.

CALL MEEEEEEE :lol:

You'll get this soon enough I'd imagine... give me a call when you get in so we can set a time and place up if you wish. Mobile is (860)61***05, home ***5777, work (Friday thru Sunday 630 am to 7pm) (860)31***00 extension 245.

Lisa

117104[/snapback]

It was a hoax man. All designed to get you to open an envelope of shit.

117086[/snapback]

117089[/snapback]

117095[/snapback]

117101[/snapback]

it was funny at first. but anyone who thinks its funny posting naked pictures of a young lass and then linking it to as many different message boards as they can really needs a sense of humour check i reckon.

Lisa

117104[/snapback]

Bollocks, are you trying to say that the lovely eyed Lisa is a skank of Sophie proportions?

117086[/snapback]

117089[/snapback]

117095[/snapback]

117101[/snapback]

it was funny at first. but anyone who thinks its funny posting naked pictures of a young lass and then linking it to as many different message boards as they can really needs a sense of humour check i reckon.

117107[/snapback]

The humor has nothing to do with posting photo's of naked women if we wanted to do that there are millions on the net that we could dig out. But if that's all you've got from reading (if you have actually read it) this thread then fair enough. Go away and stop bothing us.

if thats all it was then it would be funny, but its not. people are actually planning on going to durham this saturday, pretending to leave money and then spy on her and when she opens the envelope to find nothing there. . . . :lol:

theyl realise it wasnt actually that funny and they could have spent their saturday doing something else. :lol:

if thats all it was then it would be funny, but its not. people are actually planning on going to durham this saturday, pretending to leave money and then spy on her and when she opens the envelope to find nothing there. . . . :lol:

theyl realise it wasnt actually that funny and they could have spent their saturday doing something else.  :lol:

117115[/snapback]

You're just jealous 'cause you didn't find the note tbh

117115[/snapback]

Not even some brown angel delight?

theyl realise it wasnt actually that funny and they could have spent their saturday doing something else.  :lol:

117115[/snapback]

You're just jealous 'cause you didn't find the note tbh

117117[/snapback]

:lol: true, tbf if i had found the note i prob would have text her as well to wind her up. just dont think id have taken it this far.

Lisa

117104[/snapback]

Bollocks, are you trying to say that the lovely eyed Lisa is a skank of Sophie proportions?

117108[/snapback]

Kept the emails/pms tbh. Blatantly fancied a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.