bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if thats all it was then it would be funny, but its not. people are actually planning on going to durham this saturday, pretending to leave money and then spy on her and when she opens the envelope to find nothing there. . . . :lol:

theyl realise it wasnt actually that funny and they could have spent their saturday doing something else.  :lol:

117115[/snapback]

Personally I don't even think it'll be her that picks the envelope up. I reckon it's a scam. Which is where I think the humour is.

If you're not interested though, instead of letting everyone know how much more interesting you are than them because this sort of thing doesn't amuse you, why not go and do something that does amuse you. Like colouring your trainers in with a marker pen.

If you're not interested though, instead of letting everyone know how much more interesting you are than them because this sort of thing doesn't amuse you, why not go and do something that does amuse you.  Like colouring your trainers in with a marker pen.

:lol:

btw . . for people not taking this seriously i had about 10 bites to me daring to question this thread within 2 minutes of posting!

117119[/snapback]

I had one bite off you in about 30 seconds after I mentioned the Mags episode. What's your point?

btw . . for people not taking this seriously i had about 10 bites to me daring to question this thread within 2 minutes of posting!

117119[/snapback]

That's more to do with people not liking you tbh!

117126[/snapback]

*prepares the noose*

mate people havent liked me on here for years. fortunately i have a life outside of this message board. my girlfriend and mates act as my support mechanism when times on here get all too much for me. theres only so much chat room abuse one can take :lol:

Oi, do you mind? you're shattering my friday feeling. I think you were really looking for www.Lifeisnojoke.com/forum

Haway man Alex, are you seriously suggesting someone dresses up like that, cycles through Durham with an envelope and on passing the lass give it to her "Here you go love, message from God" and cylces off again?

Edited by JawD

Haway man Alex, are you seriously suggesting someone dresses up like that, cycles through Durham with an envelope and on passing the lass give it to her "Here you go love, message from God" and cylces off again?

117140[/snapback]

Really. Where IS Lou when you need her?

117119[/snapback]

117126[/snapback]

*prepares the noose*

mate people havent liked me on here for years. fortunately i have a life outside of this message board. my girlfriend and mates act as my support mechanism when times on here get all too much for me. theres only so much chat room abuse one can take :lol:

117130[/snapback]

Haven't you got to go off and be a 'real' man and have sex or something? :lol:

117119[/snapback]

117126[/snapback]

B)

*prepares the noose*

117130[/snapback]

Haven't you got to go off and be a 'real' man and have sex or something? :lol:

117146[/snapback]

im saving my money, not every one gets special offers in papers you know :lol:

:lol:  not nearly as sophisticated as filling an envelope with poo substitute

117145[/snapback]

Nah, that would just be shit :lol:

117145[/snapback]

Seriously, there isn't a font big enough to type how much of a bellend you're being.

Can we stop giving him attention now and he might go away? No more replying to him. I've had the last word! :lol:

117145[/snapback]

What kind of poo substitute are we talking about here? Is it going to be the earlier mooted Angel Delight that may look convincing but has envelope destroying capabilities or are we going for a run of the mill joke shop poo that may not look good but will keep said envelope intact?

afternoon peeps

we got a plan for tomorrow yet? i've got a couple of places in mind where we can hide evelopes for her to pick up, yet we should be able to be near by to witness the action

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.